xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Gammmae105

Hey Everyone

you are welcomed here. this forums are very useful and the members are very helpful. just read the rules first in the main pages and start posting. have fun, and feel free to ask anything if you need a help.

Hi gammmae , and welcome to Xisto forums, we will be very happy if you will tell us more about yourself ,a nd starting by your name? ;)We can will always find a topic that interests you , and a member who can answer your queries , so if you have any questions , just ask and we will be glad to answer you.As you may have noticed , all your contributions , in the forums will be rewarded by Mycents wich equals to real money *US cents* , start posting quality content posts , and after 5 or 10 posts you will see your mycents improving.swap your mycents for a quality webhosting or domain name.good luck

Thanks very much for welcoming me, but I have a question. Everytime I come to post, I can align my pointer to where I want to type in, and so I always have to type on top of copied/quoted text. Is there a fix for that? Thanks!

you are welcomed here. this forums are very useful and the members are very helpful. just read the rules first in the main pages and start posting. have fun, and feel free to ask anything if you need a help.

Hi gammmae , and welcome to Xisto forums, we will be very happy if you will tell us more about yourself ,a nd starting by your name? ;)

We can will always find a topic that interests you , and a member who can answer your queries , so if you have any questions , just ask and we will be glad to answer you.

As you may have noticed , all your contributions , in the forums will be rewarded by Mycents wich equals to real money *US cents* , start posting quality content posts , and after 5 or 10 posts you will see your mycents improving.

swap your mycents for a quality webhosting or domain name.

good luck

Thanks very much for welcoming me, but I have a question. Everytime I come to post, I can align my pointer to where I want to type in, and so I always have to type on top of copied/quoted text. Is there a fix for that? Thanks!

You are probably using the rich text editor. Go here and under Posting Settings, change the text editor from "rich text editor" to "standard editor" and save the settings.

You are probably using the rich text editor. Go here and under Posting Settings, change the text editor from "rich text editor" to "standard editor" and save the settings.

AHH. I see! Thanks so much. Now I can actually edit the post how I want it and I don't have to erase everything to edit one single thing. Thanks a lot. =)

ok,why don't i see my post is this forum?I just ask something about http://www.rsorder.com/

because you can't ask things don't relate with the topic, especially in introduction category. if you have a question about something just choose its appropriate category and ask whatever you want.