xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bigboss

What Grapics Card Have You Got?

hmm, why didN't you tell yours?I have a 64MB ATI Mobility 9600 on my laptop.Back at home, what is now my brothers computer had a GeForce 4 MX 440, but lucky me, I bought a friends GeForce 4 TI 4200.My old laptop had an ATI Mobility M6 I think which was pretty much useless.

Radeon 9600XT - 256MBwell thats my graphics card. :D

Woooww!! everyone owned the high technology graphics card.My card is lower - G-Force MX400 64MB, i bought it from my kind friend (5$ only). I will buy better my old gard about next year. it must be better the lastest version of ATI Radeon or GeForce.

I have Asus Ait Radeon 9550 Gamer Edition. It's pretty cheap card,about 70 Euros here in Serbia. What makes it so special is that it is overclockers dream. It can be overclocked to almost 200% of it's default clock. Defaults are 250/200,and I am using for everyday use 420/260,and it can go a lot more,even to 500/290.One of the best buys ever.

I have GeForce4 MX 440 with 64Mb, but considering how much I play games :D it's quite enough

It's been 3 months since I bought my leadtek GeForce FX 5700 and I am quite fond of it. I used to have a GeForce 2 MX-400 which, you may be surprised, could still give me some good performance in games at medium details.Anyway, when I bought my FX 5700 I wasn't so sure I was making the best decision choosing nVIDIA over Radeon (I always has nvidia so...) but now I'm sure I was right. I'm still having problems since it is on AGP and I want to change my motherboard to a nForce 4 which has PCI Express. I think it's a stupid way for them to make a hole generation of video cardes useless...

i have an ATI Radeon all-in-wonder7500 64mb. for an old card it works liek a charm, i paly HL2 and CSS 24/7 with no problems.

52232[/snapback]

what...how...can you??....

no way..man....

can you play Far cry too...i don't think soo...