xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
intertain

50 Gmail Invites Left!

Hello, Gmail have jus gave me 50 invites :D and i thought wat will i do wid em so i might aswell give em out some where, wen u sign up u will also get to invite oda ppl, if u want one den jus post ere and i will pm u!!!!

Hehehe... I got 50 invitations left too... When I used to need invitations there wasn't so many, now that I don't have anyone else to invite I got 50... hehehe... well... if someone needs an invitation too, please feel free to contact me and I'll be glad on helping you...P.S.: Gmail is the best one for me.

There are pygmy monkeys in the lower Indus who have GMail invites now.You used to be able to sell them on EBay when it was difficult to find an invite. Now the world's swimming in them, buyers are scarce.Supply and demand and all that.To be 100% honest with you, i'm still using hotmail.

To be 100% honest with you, i'm still using hotmail.

51181[/snapback]

Hehe yeah me too. Its not easy to shift to Gmail considering that all of your friends and family know your hotmail ID and spending quite some time on telling everyone that you've changed your ID is one big headache. Shifting all your contacts might pose another problem.

I've got 50 invites left as well. If anyone needs 'em, just PM! ;)

If you need to convince people why a Gmail account is better than a hotmail account, just point to the fact that on Gmail, you can enable POP3 and use Mozilla Thunderbird to read and write mail at home AND use the web interface at e.g. work.The POP interface allows you to "leave messages on server" (since you have 1GB anyway). This means you have a backup of your messages on your home system (in case Google has an 'accident') and one on Gmail server (in case your own HD crashes).