xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Running With Scissors

Pittsburgh Pirates Undefeated No More

Well, I knew it couldn't last forever, but it was nice to see the Pirates go for a little while with a zero in the loss column. I went to the home opener and it was electric. There was just an incredible energy in the air and the place lit up when Garrett Jones started knocking balls out. Booing Ramirez along with the other 30,000+ in attendance was also great. I have a 20 game plan for the year so I will be attending quite a few more games than ever before. I feel like they are a better team despite all of the unpopular trades. Unlike the PG who said this is the worst Pirate team in 50 years. They won 62 games last year, I think they will improve on that. I'm not going to sit here and explain why though. Will they finally go above .500? I don't know, I think it will be close but they will fall just short. Here's hoping they prove me wrong and more importantly, here's to baseball season being officially underway.