xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bigboss

Half-life 2 The best game in 2005

HL2 is one heck of a game.Not only the graphics, but i have never experienced a physics engine quite like HL2's. There is a lot of fun to be had with that physics engine you know......

I will have to say half life 2 is amazing i really recommend that you get it. teh bit where you jump over flames on the air boat is cool i found raven home scary with all those monsters jumping at you putting your health down to 1 hp but its still and amazing game ;):P

I havn't played Half-Life 2 but I enjoyed the original very very much. Golden game and I cant wait to play it's sequal, the one this topic is related to... anyways, I might go and read some reviews on it to see if it's worth buying (I have no doubt that it isn't).

I've never played it, but once I get my own alienware computer, I plan to get that and Counter Strike Source! I heard Half life 2 was great. My friend (who lives in Australia) has the game and he says it's off the hook. I definately want to get that game. Right now, I got some old crappy ones I got for free off of some torrent site. ;)

The gravity gun in HL2 is the best weapon ever in any first person shooter ive played. Combine it with the awsome physics engine and you got yourself a lot more rplayability when you try to beat the game only using that gun.

Yeah we love half life!!!!!!! i still think half life 1 is the best game but as soon as part 2 was here i totally lost it. man those graphics there so real and all the people in the game it's like they have there own persenalety. that's something we missed in part 1. and also the story really rocks. so i think half life 2 is the best PC game of 2005 but not the best overall game!!!!see ya :ph34r::D:(