xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Beginning Javascript And Css Development With Jquery: Review

Posted Image

If you been getting into Web 2.0 in recent years and been messing around with Javascript you might have bump into a known framework called JQuery. In this framework you able to design websites with a sense of interesting functionality such as designing arrays, manipulating data and developing AJAX applications as with the use of CSS and even use effects and developing plug-ins to use with your jQuery run website. The best part about this book is that instead of just providing code and breaking it down, they provide images of these various code examples and so you are provide a visual example how this code functions in its most basic style.

Of course, with the CSS that is where the magic happens as you can take those plain designs and design them with eye pleasing colors and effects. So, if you want to turn that plain website into an eye pleasing interactive website, then you may want to grab a copy of this book and see what you can learn with jQuery. Of course, this is just the beginning as there are many books about jQuery

thanks saint_michael for sharing, a few days ago i was searching on the net about portfolio, i found out that the most attractive portfolio websites are using jquery. after reading some codes and check how it works, it is really a beautiful thing to learn especially who used to java script. it will be a great addition for any web developer.

i did some research on the net and read the components of the book it is really useful, and i found this useful link to download the ebook, i hope you will find it useful

Notice from saint-michael:
no download links

I did a little research on this and it looks extremely nice! So JQuery really isn't different (at all) from JavaScript, it's just a library filled with functions and different ways to parse things! Hmmm, I look forward to learning this in the future.

I did a little research on this and it looks extremely nice! So JQuery really isn't different (at all) from JavaScript, it's just a library filled with functions and different ways to parse things! Hmmm, I look forward to learning this in the future.

It is more of an extension of Javascript as a lot of the functions within jQuery are JavaScript based.