xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sheepdog

Good Bye Wild Blue!

After suffering threw several months of SLOW speed and high priced satalite internet service I finally gave Wild Blue the boot. My speed was about as slow as dial up and 3 times the price. I even had a service tech out to see what was wrong with my system and he couldn't find anything. I got a great deal with my local phone company. Unlimited telephone, DSL internet, and DISH TV!!! After about 2 years or more of just the local free channels, Dish is a real joy! I had really missed the Sci Fi Channel. It is so cool to actually have something good to watch on tv, no matter what time of day it is. Only bad thing is the timing, now that it is spring I'm really too busy to watch it very much. The good news is that the whole 3 part package isn't going to cost me any more than the satalite internet, and my regular phone bill, almost like getting the Tv part free, so I'm a happy camper finally. Now maybe I can keep up my posting here at the forums without having to be up half the night waiting on the posts to load.