xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

playing snes games on Nokia N 97 Emulator To Play Gameboy Advance Games On Symbian Mobile Phone

playing snes games on Nokia N 97Emulator To Play Gameboy Advance Games On Symbian Mobile Phone

Hello .. I have desperately been trying to download emulators and games to my and 97 but had no luck and would appreciate some help so much. I downloaded vbag to my phone and installed it and registered it but when I open it and go the play option it just throws me out back into my applications folder .. I had mario bro rom installed in data/others/vbag but nothin happened so please please if anybody knows how to then I would very much appreciate .. If this costs I don't mind payin for it but would do a trial version on both games and emulators to see if it works an is playable before purchasing. Hope to hear from somebody.

Thanks guys.