xisto Community
sandymc

Hosting Credit And Inactivity Permission Please read.. thx

I live in indonesia, and the job such newspaper seller are really worthless. You only get Rp250.000/month, you know how much is it in $? only 25$. It is'nt big enough to afford your life (in case, you live alone). And i don't want to have any job just because i need money for paid hosting since i should concentrate on my study.

$25 a month is plenty for paid hosting cause it only cost $10 a freakin year. And how many people in the world have school just like you but also WORK. You think it was EASY for me to pay for school which cost me $30,000 a year for JUST tuition? I HAD to have a job or I would have been kicked out of school for not being able to pay the fees.

Besides, selling newspapers will not take you 10 hours a day 7 days a week to make the $25 a month. It is ONLY $10 a YEAR. That is basically $0.83 a month. If you made $25 a month, it would only represent 3.3% of your income. Hell, you could even quit after that month and you would have enough money for 2.5 YEARS of hosting.

Don't give me that crap about a job being worthless. If it were worthless, the job would not exist.

Get some things straight:1. Let me ask you something those who are making a big fuss of the newpaper job. You get $25. But do you have to sell newspaper for the whole day? Maybe in the morning about 1-2hrs should do it in my opinion.2. Did you say 15kbps??? :P 3. I totally agree with OpaQue. In our country most have dialup for which we are charged by hour. So that's what I still do write in the notepad, sincerely, even now.I get forum digest by mail. I use outlook express. Read the topics and COPY-PASTE the replies.4. Can't get VISA work on the net? :D 5. 802.11b Huh? We have 56k's which work at half the speed. ;) 6. And now about the PC blowing up. Is your PC the only one in the world. You have to do something for what you are getting.BUT,BUT,BUT..1. You can't ask someone to make posts, let us assume, if he's had an important surgery, accident, etc. What do such people do? Go to inform about it?2. And common man you can say you lost your eyes.3. If you are so busy that you can't post then for paid hosting. No one's forcing you. But ask youselves, are you willing to leave Xisto for any paid host. I am surely not!4. I agree with getting jobs. It is not as easy as it is to say!Xisto - Web Hosting I think belongs to OpaQue? Doesn't it?