xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Amby

Trap Addict.. How About You?

Okay so.. I joined Trap today for the sole purpose of getting webhosting.. Yes I know.. Its not good, and it must annoy the heck out of Mods and Admins when people do that.. Especially when they get spammy..Anywho.. After posting for a while.. I do believe I've become a fullfledged addict.. I've neglected my forum for pretty much the entire day because Ive been so busy yapping off here .. LOL. Sad isnt it? So.. I shall be the first (in this topic anyway)..* stands up.. hands shaking.. lip quivering.. eyes focused on the ground.. *I'm a Trapaholic.. * exhales. *That wasnt so hard. :D next?Ambyp.s. surprised this forum doesnt support the /me command.

FINALLY! A taker. I was beginning to feel like a loner! lol. I think a lot of these people are truly trap addicts, they just dont want to admit it! Silly geese!Hehehe. *hugs carrot* Thanks for joining me LOLAmby

haha i think im gettin there guys, i spend alot of time here and this is probably the first forum i go to, well now i dont visit any other. well i still visit mine but i come here first.

Yes you are right.I just sat back and thought.I AM A TRAPOHOLIC! And that's the right word. Thanks for this term.I spend hours in Xisto, just reading members' posts, and thereby deleting some unwanted stuff.Then I post some.And then, I get onto my site hosted on Xisto and work on them... everything related to Xisto, right?That makes me a real trapoholic.... and this is one addiction that I do not want to come out of!Thank ou Xisto for trapping me!

If I know how to actually start my site, I might spend a little more time on that, but for right now, I'm addicted--a self-proclaimed trapaholic! Yes, it's true...What can I say, though? I just love you guys so much! :D I've heard such a disorder can cause syphilis, but I'm not 100% sure. In that case, I'll be sure to keep my trapping in line!

*pins on a Trapoholic badge* I also joined Xisto just for hosting, at first thinking I wouldn't like these forums very much and would find them boring. *shock* I was quite nicely wrong. I now come here at least once a day and have spent several times more time on these forums than actually working on my site. :$

I never thought I'd actually enjoy posting here. I thought it would be full of those very proper computer gurus.. I figured the whole forum would be nothing but computer talk, and for the most part it is! I try to stay away from that because I end up getting lost in what everyone is saying. Its frustrating..Anywho, off topic. I love the fact that the people are nice.. And.. I seriously neglected my forum the entire day yesterday. ENTIRE day.. Just posting away here. But.. the admin said my posts were un-acceptable.. Not sure really what to do about that.. I hope that I dont get in trouble.. I wish he'd explained it a little more in depth so I could improve my posting skills.Maybe I'm spammy. I've been told that in the past.. But Im not really sure I understand how.. I try to make my posts meaningful and are never a single word long.. LOL. At least a sentance or two.Anywho, we should definately organize a trapaholic club. LOL. the 12 step recovery process. LOL. Oh hell who needs recovery..Amby

Well I find that posting on Xisto is cool and me loving forums so much, I tend to do it a lot anyway. There isnt always some where to post like on my forums. I have 62 different discussion forums on mine and there is always something to start chating or to chat about with my members. But here you are restricted, there arent enough good forums that I like to post in and stuff like that. Also by restricted I mean like tutorials you have to wait 2 or 3 days for your tutorial to finaly appear and things like that.

Meh. I spend 100 MB of internet bandwidth here every day (and my parents complain about me using up too much bandwidth).Nothing Much :D

LOL I would buy one...However, I do agree with what the person said (three posts earlier, cant remember the name and too lazy to look back.) about there being restrictions here. I can understand not wanting people spamming up your forum, but.. I think its silly that a lot of my posts are deemed 'un-acceptable'.. I think it is because some of them are short, but.. I still say something meaningul/relevent to the post I think.. If I dont, then its usually always in the spam forum.Anywho. Im rambling on. Even though there are quite a few cons, the pros still outweigh in my mind. I like the people, and the service provided etc.Hugs,Amby

i think you are a dedicated member/'trapoholic' when you come here just to see whats here. you dont feel your coming just to post and get your credits or hosting uped, you just come to be part of the community.i find myself reading posts and unless i have something 'useful' to say, i move onto the next topic, people who annoy me are people who just post when ever they can, regardless if they are helping/hurting the community.i had a snowday today and was here since i woke up.... maybe im on my computer too much but like everyday im on my computer i am here for most part of it. i am a trapoholic

As this forum is an obligation to all of us,such things must be happening,but it's cool when yoy find your place in here,find your interests,post where you think you have something relevant to say,and most important,enjoy it.