xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rejected

Death

I'm quite surprised that this thread exists on this website. Anyway, since it's here I'll put in my 2 cents worth...

I have had to deal with a condition that has given me plenty of reasons to think about life and death. You could say that it has been a spiritual journey that has lasted many years. Part of that journey has included an intense desire to document it. This probably sounds quite soppy and in the realm of another lunatic who has come up with a bunch of stupid ideas to help him cope. In fact what started as an attempt to write a few pages with a couple of diagrams that I had been trying to nut out for years turned into something much bigger. It evolved in a consistent way and every day I was surprised by the new ideas that were coming to me as if by magic. I could not have dreamt this stuff up by myself. I am not a creative person by any stretch. The document is now on the Internet for anyone who is interested. It is not light reading and I don't recommend it to anyone who doesn't have a lot of spare time up their sleeve. In fact it might sound ironic, but in a way I don't want anyone to read it because I don't want to have to deal with potentially negative feedback. I am just happy to have made it available. I feel that it is part of nature's requirement to share important information. At the end of the day, if people don't like it then I'm sorry to have wasted their time but I don't want to have to defend my thoughts. To me it is so real that my beliefs are unshakeable. The document is about life, death, God, reincarnation, evolution, the brain, consciousness, language and a heap of other closely-related topics.

Please don't waste your time if you have other things to do and I won't be in the least bit offended if you don't provide any feedback.
Packaged Evolution: The Intelligent Universe (PowerPoint)
http://atotalawareness.com/

Cheers

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

there is a famous question asxked by a chinese philoshper : " If in a dream i am a butterfly and when i wake up like man , is the man dreaming the butterfly or the butterfly dreaming the man ?It cannot be answered and is the basis of the thinking that after death a person doesnt see any changes and just gets up from level of dream to another. When one dies and when one wakes up .. can one tell if a person was alive before or dead before ? Thus death is a myth it is just a transformation from one dream to another dream.