xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SoundStorm

"braggin" Section So... whats the coolest project you worked on ?

Hey forum, We all must have our success stories, our moments of glory and "i rule" feeling. So... what's the coolest project you worked on ? What happened... share the story.Thanks

The only project I've ever had real success and good feedback from is my latest. (This is not an advertisement!! I hate it when people manage to plug something in every post!!!!!!)

I made a podcast with a friend of mine about 3 (and a bit) weeks ago. We've managed to get to 457th most popular out of 77,000 podcasts on Podcast-Alley! Seeing as this is mostly down to views, it doesn't tell me whether or not people liked it, simply that more than a few hundred listened.

Anyway, I only describe my last as a successful project due to the reach it's received and the real positivity of people who've heard it. Most of my projects are seen by about 20 people and no one dares comment (probably because it's bad)..

i am ashamed to admit it, but i listened to my first podcast the other day. it was yours. it was in fact, it was pretty good. i think you guys have a lot of talent and think it can be better. i stayed tuned for the whole show. reminded me of my home town when i would drive for a living. i loved the mornings when i could listen to kevin and bean or mark and brian. keep up the good work. you should definately be proud of your accomplishment

p.s. i noticed in another thread you say you like using uncommon words. you should slip a bit about that in your next show. anyway....

Anyway, I only describe my last as a successful project due to the reach it's received and the real positivity of people who've heard it. Most of my projects are seen by about 20 people and no one dares comment (probably because it's bad)..

i am ashamed to admit it, but i listened to my first podcast the other day. it was yours. it was in fact, it was pretty good. i think you guys have a lot of talent and think it can be better. i stayed tuned for the whole show. reminded me of my home town when i would drive for a living. i loved the mornings when i could listen to kevin and bean or mark and brian. keep up the good work. you should definately be proud of your accomplishment
p.s. i noticed in another thread you say you like using uncommon words. you should slip a bit about that in your next show. anyway....

Wow, thanks for the very positive (and helpful) feedback! I'll have to admit that I'd never heard a podcast until I started recording mine: I then looked into what sort of media I was creating. I'm also aware that most people have no clue what a podcast is, and even fewer care. Still- I'd like to think that with certain improvements (as you pointed out) this could lead somewhere.. (Unrealistic expectation)
Anyway, the only thing that I realized with this project is the gratuitous amount of swearing. It's mostly instigated by my fellow host, but it's fairly infectious. I'm just worried about coming off as so many of these podcasts do: a bunch of men swearing for laughs while talking about genitalia.. :angel: