xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  

Forum Text Editor Problems Another query...

I get no cursor to follow when I type in the posting box. It's a bit off-putting not knowing exactly where you are with your typing. I'm using Firefox - perhaps that has something to do with it??? I am used to posting comments in forums, but this is new to me. Also, if I make an error - say a spelling mistake - and wish to correct it, I would normally hover the cursor over the mispelt word and delete. I can't seem to do that here. I have to backspace all the way to the error. Am I missing something?For example, I wanted to go to the beginning of this post to say "thanks for the feedback" regarding my first post. I can't seem to do that. I had to make the comment here, rather than backspacing all the way to the beginning and starting everything from scratch.

You might be using the rich text editor (which i never use). Go here and scroll down a bit till you see Posting Settings. If you have the text editor set to rich text editor, change it to standard and see if that helps.