xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
StvenWesley

Let's Vote For The Best Personal Blog

why not, nice suggestion but i want to know what are the criteria: best design- best posts- or any other criteria. in any case, i like to participate. also, i like to see the blogs of the others here. till now, i saw many beautiful websites, i hope to see more.

any way, my blog link is
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
in a day or two i will transfer it for a new domain. so, my blog's link will be
http://meinterest.com/
or
you can only click on my signature
good luck for all

I have checked your blog. Lovely theme! :angel: It would be better if you could keep updating your blog.hehe.Actully I don't want to add much criteria about that. I think most of us love blog but we are amateurs in designing our blogs. So I hope we just need to enjoy blogs,not the best, not the bad.Otherwise, I don't know why few people notices this thread,something wrong? :P

i checked your blog and i liked it. very organized and simple. you got very useful posts ,too.even i think with a little background color or some photos will be more attractive. any way i find it, nice, simple and useful. i will try to add more posts to reach you :angel: by the way, people here can't enter your website because the link of your website in the signature is wrong there is extra o after com, please check it out.

Mine is http://thesoccerdaily.blogspot.de/. Basically it is a blog that I update with the latest happenings in soccer.

i like it, it has simple and inspired design. the most i liked are your green color in the beginning, it match with the other colors with the whole website and the small litle squares.

also it seems containing a lot of useful soccer information. good work.

i like it, it has simple and inspired design. the most i liked are your green color in the beginning, it match with the other colors with the whole website and the small litle squares. also it seems containing a lot of useful soccer information. good work.

Thank you. It was a template from blogger. Since the topic is on soccer, I thought it will be appropriate to use the green. I am glad you like it.

i checked your blog and i liked it. very organized and simple. you got very useful posts ,too.even i think with a little background color or some photos will be more attractive. any way i find it, nice, simple and useful. i will try to add more posts to reach you :P

by the way, people here can't enter your website because the link of your website in the signature is wrong there is extra o after com, please check it out.

Thank you very much. I have check out my link and modify it. You helps me a lot.
I created this blog severals day before, as I have said before, I am a worker in PDF fields and want to share some experience with other people. actually I want to modify the background color and add a nice banner but until now I can not get suitable photo :D . Of course, I will try my best to modify it and make it more attractive :angel:

Mine is http://thesoccerdaily.blogspot.de/. Basically it is a blog that I update with the latest happenings in soccer.

Thanks for replying. I also check it and it is really a simple blog with rich information. I like that style, just like my blog's :angel: Blog is just a win to share our emotions and experience.

BTW, I think blog of wordpress is better than blogspot. I can use wordpress realize many functions,even editing Css, While blogspot provides little, this why I have not selected blogspot, though the function of my blog is still very simple now :P After all, blogspot suppports Google Adsense more efficiency than wordpress.

Of course,blog is just a win to share our emotions and experience, all the best if we can enjoy it.