xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rejected

American Al Qaeda Spokesman Arrested adam gadahn has been arrested in Pakistan

Today is a good day in the fight against terrorism:

a man indicted on charges of treason and providing material support to terrorists in 2006 has been arrested today. Since 2004, he has been appearing in al Qaeda videos posted on islamist forums.
The FBI identified him as part of an al Qaeda terrorist cell that was planning attacks for disrupting the 2004 presidential election in the United States.

Hopefully his arrest will prevent terrorism in the long run. This is a great prospect for a peaceful world.

Thou it will be a blow to the terroist, it would hurt them much. There will be many others who will be willing to step up and take. While I don't stand what the terroists does, I dont think getting rid of them will be an easy thing to do, if ever it can be done.

Thou it will be a blow to the terroist, it would hurt them much. There will be many others who will be willing to step up and take. While I don't stand what the terroists does, I dont think getting rid of them will be an easy thing to do, if ever it can be done.

Terrorism will probably never be stopped, but we can't stop fighting it. Every one of them captured is a small victory for the rest of us. How dare they threaten and take the lives of the innocent just to get themselves heard, they place no value on human life and have no sense of respect toward others. They all deserve to receive the same fate that they wish upon us. Good news to hear of the arrest.