xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Amby

A Few Artsy Things

Some stuff I've done on here. Its not great, but I just do it for fun. So go easy on me.. I do welcome any and all suggestions though! I use paint shop pro (not photoshop) so keep that in mind when suggesting, because I know most of you probably use PS. :D

Anyway. Here we go:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

hugs,

Amby

I love your work Amby! Its amazing the way you've used effects on real people to make them look ... cool!I do like the first and second ones. Who is it in the second one? Is it a boy? I can't really ttell. Sorry if its a girl.

LOL Thats my dad.. Im in the first one, and the last two. The yellow on is my dad. Its called photomanipulation in case you didnt know. Taking a real photograph and messing with it to make it look different .. hehe. Its fun. I love it.Hugs,Amby

the first is my favorite too. I dont like the others as much, but I didnt want to share just one. ;) Thanks for the link. I'm checking it out now.Ambyedit:: i really love the first set, and number 5.. awesome stuff.

For pictures of people's faces, the filters that really work well are the ones that make the image look as if made with charcoal or a stylus. Using neon edges or emboss looks pretty bad, thought the first picture looks great.