xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bekisu

Howdy

Hello,My name is Becky, I was looking for web hosting and stumbled across this interesting little site. I feel really good about this, I think it's neat that you guys combine the forum aspect with this, to help noobs like me with web design and such. I'll have plenty of questions for everyone, and now, I'm going to wander the forums and see what I can find. But my first question I suppose is this, what topics should I check out first to get a good feel for how this place works?

Hey welcome to the forum bekisu.Since you need help with web designing and such, first thing you can check is the tutorial sections. There are many tutorials in there that can help you understand how to web design and stuff. To get a good feel of how this place work is you can also check the FAQ section. There a new thing call myCENT where you earn points for posting. I suggest you to post as much as you can in one post to earn more myCENT so you can start buying yourself a website package or a domain for you needs. You can also post in Xisto ANSWERS if you need have any more question for anyone to answer your question but you won't get myCENT though.Please enjoy your stay here and I hope you like it here :angel:

Hello,
My name is Becky, I was looking for web hosting and stumbled across this interesting little site. I feel really good about this, I think it's neat that you guys combine the forum aspect with this, to help noobs like me with web design and such. I'll have plenty of questions for everyone, and now, I'm going to wander the forums and see what I can find. But my first question I suppose is this, what topics should I check out first to get a good feel for how this place works?

Hey there... welcome to Xisto. Enjoy the free web hosting and other free features that Xisto has to offer. If you need any help, you could always give me a PM if you want, or ask in the appropriate forums. Enjoy the free web hosting :angel: