xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
electriic ink

Cpanel Doesn't Work Cannot Find Server

I have been an active member for up to 10 minutes now and every time I refresh reload the cpanel of my website there's a cannot find server error.

Everything else seems to have worked.

Am I being too impatient?

some computers do that when you are requesting your computer to do something at a speed to fast for the computer. did you know by holding down on a button for a second longer will improve the chance of removing those cannot find server and so on. well just something to know. :D

Thanks for the advice. I tried it. It didn't work but considering that, maybe its because I have dialup that I cannot access the hosting.Do you have dialup and have you acessed the cpanel.I'm beginning to think that maybe when I posted there was an error in the processing. Maybe it could be possible to reprocess the account and see if that works.

ya im on dial up but the button thing is for all connections and yes i have acessed the cpanel. hopefully the reprocessing works....