xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Critic101

Peoplestring, Pays You For Yourspace! PeopleString get 1.50 to sign-up and 0.50 per referral, plus mor

So far Im a member of bux.to, palmbux, cashcow, Upbux, and neobux.

But none of those stated me off with any kind of money when I signed up. However, I was watching the a television show called "The Big Idea" and I saw this guy marketing his PTSU website, and I couldnt believe what I was hearing during the interview....

Here is the basic concept of his website. Its built just like facebook, it IS a community site and when you sign-up and fill out 1 survey (no money needed, it just asks you questions about your business ventures), you will have a 1.50 in your account for signing up. You will also receive a post card in the mail to help validate your information after you have signed up.

Then this is the part that myself and other PTC site users will love the most. This website will share 70% of their google advertisements and any other advertisements with you! On top of that, you will get people points, (Money points People String uses to pay you from the google ads, 100 points is about 1.00) Now this is how you earn points. You get 10 points for logging in, another 10 points for using their google search tab, another 10 points for using the inbox function or check your email from the site., another 10 points completing any survey, and another 10 points for just CLICKING on the shopping links to the left side of your page.

***Now you can repeat this process only twice a day. So in all, you will make about a 100 points a day, that equals to about $1.00 a day when your points are configured. Minimum mail out is $25.00, and yes my friends its ALL free, you CAN pay to receive more money back, but for now just make free money until you get used to the site, trust me, you will love it!!!

You also get 0.50 cents for every referral that joins under your name and receive 2% of their monthly earnings. My current montly earnings after about 2 months is around $92.00 and growing, you cant go wrong with this site!

Hope this information is helpful to anyone looking to make more money online....

Take Peeps!