xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
electriic ink

Uptown Girl (I dont like this music Its KNOWLEDGE)

Here are the Uptown Girl Lyrics:BEFORE YOU READ THIS I DO NOT LIKE THIS TYPE OF MUSIC. THREFORE DO NOT JUDGE ME BY IT::THANKYOU--------------------------Woah, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohWoah, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohUptown girlShe?s been living in her uptown worldI bet she never had a backstreet guy(Woah)I bet her mama never told her why(Woah, woah)I?m gonna try for an uptown girl(Uptown girl)She?s been living in her white-bread world(White-bread world)As long as anyone with hot blood can(Hot blood can)And now she?s looking for a downtown man(Downtown man)That?s what I am(Oooh)And when she knows whatShe wants from her time(Wants from her time)And when she wakes up(She wakes up)And makes up her mindShe?ll see I?m not so toughJust because(Woah)I?m in love(Woah)With an uptown girl(Uptown girl)You know I?ve seen her in her uptown world(Uptown world)She?s getting tired of her high-class toys(High-class toys)And all her presents from her uptown boys(Uptown boys)She?s got a choiceWoah, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,Oh, oh, oh, oh,Woah, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohOh, oh, oh, oh,Uptown girlYou know I can?t afford to buy her pearlsBut maybe someday when my ship comes in(Ship comes in)She?ll understand what kind of guy I?ve been(I?ve been)And then I?ll winAnd when she?s walkingShe?s looking so fineAnd when she?s talkingShe?ll say that she?s mine(She?ll)She?ll say I?m not so tough(Just because)Just becauseI?m in love with a uptown girl(Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah)She?s been living in her white-bread world(Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah)As long as anyone with hot blood can(Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah)And now she?s looking fro a downtown man(Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah)That?s what I amUptown girl(Uptown girl)She?s my uptown girl(Uptown girl)You know I?m in loveWith a uptown girl(Uptown girl)My uptown girl(Uptown girl)You know I?m in loveWith an uptown girl(Woah, uptown)She?s my uptown girl(She?s an uptown)You know I?m in love(With an uptown)With an uptown girl(She?s an uptown)My uptown girlYou know I?m in loveWith an uptown girl(Oh, an uptown)She?s my uptown girl(She?s an uptown)Don?t you know I?m in loveWith an uptown girlMy uptown girl--------------------------AFTER YOU READ THIS I DO NOT LIKE THIS TYPE OF MUSIC. THREFORE DO NOT JUDGE ME BY IT::-------------------------- :D THANKYOU