xisto Community
byronarnold

Hello To All! Peace and Love to All

Hello, I am Byronarnold. I live in western Ohio. I am a nerd who loves strategy games and loves reading and studying.

I am a Christian-Universalist. I believe that, through the blood of Christ, all men will eventually be reconciled to God. While I do believe in punishment for sins (both in this life and after we die), I do not believe that any punishment is eternal, except for Satan and his demons. The punishment for man is corrective punishment (that is the meaning of the Greek word the New Testament uses for punishment; kolasis means corrective punishment), afterwards we will be reconciled to God.

I believe in both evolution and creation. I believe in the Gap theology, and believe evolution happened during the gap and that everything was destroyed during Satan's fall, and the creation story of Genesis 1:3-2:3 was God re-creating the heavens and the earth.

I believe in soul sleep. After we die, it is like sleep for us. We know nothing and are completely unconcious until the Resurrections in the Last Days.

I love science-fiction. My favorite tv shows are Star Trek TNG and Star Trek Enterprise; Stargate SG-1 and SG-Universe. My favorite movies are all the Star Trek movies and Star Wars. My favorite Book (besides the Bible, of course) is Battlefield Earth and the Foundation series. I also love the 2001 series by Arthur C. Clarke.

Well, thats me. I am just a religious nerd, I guess. Lol.

Hello Byronarnold. Welcome back to Xisto. I am guessing that you have joined Xisto, left, and came back looking at your myCENT status, post status, and join status so no need to explain how to link your forum and billing accounts. I also love strategy games. My favorite's are AoE III, chess, and another one that I can't think of right now.

Hello arnold :D welcome to Xisto family so your account is link in xisto and your mycent is now on :) so no more guides to sayI am here to welcome you warmly in this friendlies forum and the best free post to host company :(

Hello Byronarnold. Welcome back to Xisto. I am guessing that you have joined Xisto, left, and came back looking at your myCENT status, post status, and join status so no need to explain how to link your forum and billing accounts. I also love strategy games. My favorite's are AoE III, chess, and another one that I can't think of right now.

Yes, I left and came back. Decided I wanted that web hosting again. lol.

I love AoE II and Chess. Right now I am addicted to C-Evo. The BEST Civ 2 knock off ever, Lol.

Welcome back to Xisto! Once you're here...you can't leave! :D
So, go get posting!

I have been posting. I am already a step ahead of ya. I have been posting. :) Haven't caught the Xisto addiction yet though. Lol.