xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
web_designer

My Website Doesn't Work?help [resolved] help please

hi, my website doesn't work, i don't know why. it is turned to blank. i thought that is maybe because i didn't paid my invoice for this month. because i am still new to Xisto. and i thought it will be paid automatically. but i checked the invoice and i found it paid. but why my website is down i don't know? any ideas will be help.

thank you buffalohelp, i already did and waiting for reply. i hope it willbe fixed soon. i don't know why is this happened.

thank you all for your help, i knew what is the problem. when i was editing my code, it seems that i break my theme some how i don't know why but it happened. any way,i got a blank page because wordpress can't read from the active theme which is my theme i use any more. i fix it now. but i really get depressed when i saw my website disappeared. thanks god i could pass it. and all thanks for the members of this forums you all were very helpful with me.

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.