xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
akira550

Xisto Login Problem i am having trouble login in

Ok maybe this is the correct thread because I don't know where can I ask my concern hope you guys especially the guys in theup can help me,I am going back to Xisto since its been a long time since I online and post here :) I know you know guys and I missmany members here so I want to check my mycent so I tried to login in Xisto - Support billing and typed my username and passwordafter typing my email and password there is a page and a text like this "Login validation Failed" I do try to ask for a new passwordand its very fast I received my new password in my email so I go to xisto again and tried to login but the text and the page again is there and i can't login, I tried clearing my internet temp files, cache, bookmarks, and private data then after clearing all the thingsand make my browser fresh again. I tried it again but still I can't login to Xisto - Support billing. Is it just only me? or the xisto billing site is down? please help me thank you so much for those who will help me to figure this things out :D I will really appreciate any single help that you do also thanks for those who will hook up this topic so thatthe mods can view and read itplease move this topic into the right section if this is the wrong section thank you

Ok maybe this is the correct thread because I don't know where can I ask my concern hope you guys especially the guys in theup can help me,
I am going back to Xisto since its been a long time since I online and post here :) I know you know guys and I miss
many members here so I want to check my mycent so I tried to login in Xisto - Support billing and typed my username and password
after typing my email and password there is a page and a text like this "Login validation Failed" I do try to ask for a new password
and its very fast I received my new password in my email so I go to xisto again and tried to login but the text and the page again is there and i can't login, I tried clearing my internet temp files, cache, bookmarks, and private data then after clearing all the things
and make my browser fresh again. I tried it again but still I can't login to Xisto - Support billing.

Is it just only me? or the xisto billing site is down? please help me thank you so much for those who will help me to figure this things out :D I will really appreciate any single help that you do also thanks for those who will hook up this topic so that
the mods can view and read it

please move this topic into the right section if this is the wrong section thank you

The website must be down. I can not log into xisto either, so no, it is not just you. Just wait until it is back.
Welcome back to Xisto by the way.

this is a common problem. i usually wait an hour and come back. it usually lets me log in then. just wait about an hour....

The website must be down. I can not log into xisto either, so no, it is not just you. Just wait until it is back.Welcome back to Xisto by the way.

The website must be down. I can not log into xisto either, so no, it is not just you. Just wait until it is back.Welcome back to Xisto by the way.

this is a common problem. i usually wait an hour and come back. it usually lets me log in then. just wait about an hour....

as usual this Xisto guys never let me down :) thanks for the friendly notice about this I thought it was only me who
experience this problem :) im glad to back again here in our family :D.

So mr.anwii sure is rich in mycent now :D no? and evilsmiley thank you for this thing :(

as usual this Xisto guys never let me down :D thanks for the friendly notice about this I thought it was only me whoexperience this problem :) im glad to back again here in our family B) .

So mr.anwii sure is rich in mycent now :D no? and evilsmiley thank you for this thing :(

Heh, no problem. Helping people out is what I like to do best on forums. :)

Heh, no problem. Helping people out is what I like to do best on forums. :)

and that's the best thing a user must do in a forum rather than fighting and arguing with others (I encounter some) because its a forum and it is an open discussion so you can discuss any topic you want, I will try to login again later as anwii said he waited an
hour so I must try to wait more than an hour to be sure

and that's the best thing a user must do in a forum rather than fighting and arguing with others (I encounter some) because its a forum and it is an open discussion so you can discuss any topic you want, I will try to login again later as anwii said he waited anhour so I must try to wait more than an hour to be sure

Y,es you are right, but I think arguing on forums, unless it is a debate about an issue, just becomes pointless. I tried logging on just now by the way, still getting the same error. I hope it is fixed soon. :)

There are several posts on this topic on the forum somewhere. I researched them when I had this problem as well. Anytime this happens, we basically just need to wait until the login becomes up and running again.