xisto Community
Nelson Blogs

Hi! :d

Thank you very much, wonderfullygifted for the kind words! Computer Programming DOES take a lot of dedication but I think it is worth it. C++ can do many wonderful things. C++ has been used to create most modern games, adobe products, screensavers, OS (dont try this :D ), MS Office, and many other types of software.
I think I will love it here at Xisto. I have made a few posts and the community is very friendly and helpful. I am trying to get one of my friends to join the community.

Haha, no problem
You should be active, i've been trying to.. i've learnt a lot just browsing the forum :)
I wish I could learn C++ or any programming language.
Problem with me, is I'm definitely not good at math.. and i think programming has to do with math? I'm not entirely sure but eh.
I think C++ is the best language but I'm not sure.
I think it's ultimate haha.

Haha, no problemYou should be active, i've been trying to.. i've learnt a lot just browsing the forum :)
I wish I could learn C++ or any programming language.
Problem with me, is I'm definitely not good at math.. and i think programming has to do with math? I'm not entirely sure but eh.
I think C++ is the best language but I'm not sure.
I think it's ultimate haha.

People have different opinions about which programming language is the SUPREME language.  C++ is the language that is most commonly used.  Actually, there is no "ultimate programming language" because each language can be used to several different things.  For example, Java might be better when programming software that needs to be more "portable."

Programming has some math but my opinion is that it takes logic. When you use logical operators, it can get messy. If you are a hardware engineer, you see logical switches everywhere.

People have different opinions about which programming language is the SUPREME language. C++ is the language that is most commonly used. Actually, there is no "ultimate programming language" because each language can be used to several different things. For example, Java might be better when programming software that needs to be more "portable."
Programming has some math but my opinion is that it takes logic. When you use logical operators, it can get messy. If you are a hardware engineer, you see logical switches everywhere.

Oh haha, I unno, I just figured there's like steps in programming.
Like the first one you should learn is VB, then perl, then c++/c# or something.

I really have never really took the time to learn any programming besides turing, which is old, but it's in high school but it's basically obsolete.