xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Klas2B

The New Hype Here

Everyone here has some coloured Nike or Respect2all things aroud their arm, i hate that things, its like when you don't have them youre not cool and i know that there are a lot of people who were the respect2all things but just always fight and don't have respect... The nike things are agains rescism, but you see a lot of skinheads with it too :S

Check the pic

THe nike one: Posted Image

It are things like that and i just hate them!

Everyone here has some coloured Nike or Respect2all things aroud their arm, i hate that things, its like when you don't have them youre not cool and i know that there are a lot of people who were the respect2all things but just always fight and don't have respect... The nike things are agains rescism, but you see a lot of skinheads with it too :S

Check the pic

THe nike one: Posted Image

It are things like that and i just hate them!

49539[/snapback]

Well, there's also another yellow armband that was sponsored by Lance Armstrong for cancer awareness- maybe that could be one that a lot of people are wearing?

No, I've seen it, too. Many people at my school wear ones that have "Baller" or "Player" on them, mostly wiggers or African Americans. Please excuse me if that offended you, I'm just stating the facts. I don't really like them, either.