xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
evilsmiley25

Mycent

Are you registered at xisto with the same email address as these forums? it can sometimes take a while to prosess, or the accounts may have became unlinked - in which case you would open a support ticket on xisto. but I would just say wait a bit.

it updated just like it always does. you now have your mycents transferred to your xisto account.

@Soviet Rathe ohh so thats how to do it? mmm maybe how long will this take effect for your account to be linkin that xisto billing thing?

it updated just like it always does. you now have your mycents transferred to your xisto account.

thanks for your information im just a newbie here and trying to get a free domain and a free host but
I think it will take time for me to get much mycents for that thing

thanks for your information im just a newbie here and trying to get a free domain and a free host butI think it will take time for me to get much mycents for that thing

Yeah, mine is fixed now.

Welcome to the Xisto community by the way, mra550. It really doe not take too long to earn myCENTS. I have been here for only a day, and I have already earned about 3 dollars. Just contribute to the forums a lot, and try to make your posts have a lot of length, but not spamming.

It is better to post a meaningful long post, then a bunch of short posts, that you spam across the whole board.

Good luck on earning web hosting here.

it actually doesn't take too long unless you don't feel like posting anything. it takes a while before you can get a domain name and hosting at first, but you will soon realize that your credits will be more than enough to satisfy your monthly or yearly bill.

also, when you do post, make it a good one. these one or two liners wont earn you anything special. talk about the things that interest you and that you are passionate about. that is the key....

Yeah, mine is fixed now.
Welcome to the Xisto community by the way, mra550. It really doe not take too long to earn myCENTS. I have been here for only a day, and I have already earned about 3 dollars. Just contribute to the forums a lot, and try to make your posts have a lot of length, but not spamming.

It is better to post a meaningful long post, then a bunch of short posts, that you spam across the whole board.

Good luck on earning web hosting here.

it actually doesn't take too long unless you don't feel like posting anything. it takes a while before you can get a domain name and hosting at first, but you will soon realize that your credits will be more than enough to satisfy your monthly or yearly bill.
also, when you do post, make it a good one. these one or two liners wont earn you anything special. talk about the things that interest you and that you are passionate about. that is the key....

That's what I have been doing, but it seems like my myCENT values are dropping, even for lengthy posts. It's hard sometimes though to go into a lot of detail about a topic. Can't think of much to say right now either.

that would be 43 cents. almost 44. when it reaches 100, that equals 100 cents, and they get converted to $1 in your xisto account. then you start all over again from 0 or the remainder of what was left over after the conversion of $1. so if someone is READY at 103.45, they will get $1 credited to their xisto account, and the remainder of 3.45(basically 3 cents) will be left to start earning from.

This myCENT is an interesting setup.
Question: if you have 43.97 myCENTS like evilsmiley does, is that
$43.97 or $4.397 or some other variation?

Thanks.

:)