xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
google_byte

Help With Server Problem

I'm not sure if this is a sever problem or not but it's deffinatly a problem. I'm sorry for posting this topic twice but no one is answering to my post, admins can delete the other post if they want. Here's my original post:

I just uploaded my site but what do I do next? I uploaded the index.html and home.html files onto the server but when I go to googlebyte.trap17.com it shows this:

Posted Image

is this supposed to happen? did i miss a step or something? please help!! btw when I try to access my wordpress (/wordpress/) directory it says it isn't there. Is this a common problem and is there a solution/workaround for this? Thankyou very much

~Googlebyte

and make sure you delete the original .html or .htm index file, don't know which one is default, I think its .htm and then upload your index file, just to make sure yours is set to default!

Are you sure? I moved all my stuff to the public_html directory but nothing happend. When I go to googlebyte.trap17.com I still get the same page that tells me to change my pass.EDIT: nevermind. I read ill's post and it solved my problem. Thanks for helping me out. :D ~Googlebyte

Excuse me for my unprofessionalism in my next message but:LOL! It's kind of funny when the administrator seems mad! (Unless he finds copyrighted stuff... cough* anothony cough*And the administrator is right. The index.html page is only to get your index page online so that your site doesn't display "index of/"