xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gotspooned

Kenka? wth?

Is this new or something? I just made a Kenka thing.. but I'm @ school so it's slow as hell. I guess i'll check it out at home. I started.. and like 3 minutes later jetstream killed me. That's fair?Anyone have tips and pointers on this game? How does it work? Whats the point? Does it have an end? ...and why can high levels pick on newbies? :D

For now just joing a clan. Fight people in the battle areana or in the training mode. When more players joing alliances are going to be very important because by creating more then one battle you can attack someone multiple times before they strike back. If people have each others messenger addresses they can warn team mates of enemies before they nock everyone off. If everyone is dead you can play the training mode but the enemies in the training mode have gotten pretty powerfull for beginners to take on.

I think it's stupid that one person gets 4 turns by creating 4 different battles against me. I am not even online. How can I defend against 4 turns? You should only be allowed to attack a person once until that person takes his turn. I can understand if more than one person attacks me, then that is differnet.

I think it's stupid that one person gets 4 turns by creating 4 different battles against me. I am not even online. How can I defend against 4 turns? You should only be allowed to attack a person once until that person takes his turn. I can understand if more than one person attacks me, then that is differnet.

I do agree that some limits on it would be a good thing. However it does give a weaker player a chance to take on a smaller player. I suggest perhaps a time limit on how long you must wait before creating a new battle against the same person. This would give someone more time to defend themselves. However, the system now is not totally bad. If you have allies in the game you can ask them to perform a retaliatory strike to anyone that battles in this manner.

here is the error I get when I tray transfering items in kenka:

mySQL query error: SELECT * FROM trap17_ipbkenka_inventory WHERE owner='jetstream',id='148' LIMIT 1mySQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'id='148' LIMIT 1' at line 1mySQL error code: Date: Tuesday 15th of February 2005 12:18:16 PM