xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Final)arkJon

Getting New Speakers, These Nice? ???

i only got like 50 bucks after bulding my comp, so i think ill use it on speakers bc when i ordered my monitor from dell they screwed up the order and gave us a 50 dollar card to use on dell.com

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/Error.htm?aspxerrorpath=/sna/Productuctlisting.aspx

so i figure if i buy that and use 30 bcuks of mine and the gift card, is this a good buy??? are these decent speakers? if you no of any better sourrond systems that dell makes that are under 80 bucks and are good tell me if they are better, personally i like these

Really depends on what kind of music you like to hear. If you're more of a hip-hop fan and you like really low bass effects in your equalizer then go for them because if you're a rock fan then these really low-bass effects won't matter as much!

i have never used dell speakers before but those looks pretty good, i have always used creative i think they make the best speakers well in my opinion. check out creative's 7.1 surround sound speakers they are awesome but the sound card costs soo much its like 120$...

As long as it is more than 5.1 I think you can buy it. You don't have any other choice, do you? ;) 5.1 can give you all you need for now. If you can buy the Creative7.1 as darkmeca said those are nice.

i personaly dont like those speakers, i have altec lansing, they are cheap, the sound is really good, and they came with a sub, so it is perfect, i also have never used dell speakers so i dont know how they sound.