xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
web_designer

Dns Server Of Trap17

hi...seems it is my unlucky day , i keep get errors and get lost again, now i want to add the DNS of Xisto to my own domain so i can activated, so from where can i get it , because when i tried to transfer my domain to xisto when i was ordering for a free host i get this messge (The domain you entered is not valid #) so where is the problem ?? i couldn't find out...waiting for any help, thank you

web_designer,Please post your topic in the correct part of our forum. All hosting supports are in the Support section.First, always refer to Xisto Readme (either in my signature or on top of the shoutbox). Xisto Readme contains basic information about the forum, forum rules, hosting, various hosting related key information and hosting rules.There are few reasons why you cannot "start" your hosting with a domain name you already own. They are 1) your domain registrar has locked your domain and did not authorized for transfer 2) you have your nameserver set to other than Xisto - Web Hosting. Please change your nameserver to Xisto - Web Hosting and try again. Nameserver information can be found in Xisto Readme.When requesting for support, please explain in detail steps you haven taken from start to finish. Whenever possible provide screenshoot(s) for illustration.