xisto Community
web_designer

Lost In Trap17...help From Admin Please

No, it's find. We are all glad to help. However, just to tell you, I would prefer to go for qupis.com or something else, because the name Xisto.com has numbers and it can be hard to type out. However, the best option will be for a .com domain name, and that is what I am using. You can really easily earn it very quickly if you are active on Xisto... like a was a few months ago, and after that, you will get more visitors to your site. :) I promise. Nameless_ If you have anymore questions, by the way, feel free to create another thread on it. We are all here to help.

welcome to Xisto forums - you have already completed 30 posts - that's a good sign that you're an active member. So continue your good work and you will soon have enough to start your blog very fast. I love it here although I don't visit quite often, but if you're an active member you can spend a lot of good time on these forums. It's very entertaining :)