xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fstab

Hi Everyone! Fstab Here!

Hi everyone, I'm new at Xisto. I'll do my best to be a good member!My hobbies include game programming in C++, installing linux distributions (Arch is the best), having fun on forums. :)Interesting fact: 17 is my lucky number!Anyway, I came to Xisto after dealing with a few bad web hosts. I was reading about various services, none of which were really any good, when I came across Xisto, which seemed to have very positive reviews. I checked out the forums, they seemed quite friendly, and read the hosting procedure. The thing that attracted me is that the hosting space and bandwidth is paid for with credits, earned by posting. So hopefully I'll stick around and post often. ;)Wish me luck as I try to earn my web hosting!

That was a great intro fstab! Normally I don't care much for the introductions forum because most new members post the same basic "Hi my name is ... and I'm here for web hosting" intro and all the old members post a generic "welcome to Xisto" reply. But I was drawn by your name assuming you were a *nix guy, and I was right! I wish you the best of luck here, and I hope you enjoy your stay!