xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ash-Bash

What Did You Get For Christmas?

Hi guys, I have not seen this topic yet here on Trap so I thought I would make one.

Discuss here what you got for Christmas here.

I got:

Chocolate

Sweets

X2 LED Apple Monitors

GTA IV

New Digital Camera

Over ?500

Tickets to Soulja Boy Concert

Lots of Cards

Soulja Boy Hoodie

Yums Sweet Series VVS1

Sony Wireless Head phones

Nike ID Trainers ?107.00

That's about it I can't.

Now post yours and share with the Xisto community with your gifts!

Ahh yes. Christmas presents. :D OK, well heres my list. :D

Chocolate

More Chocolate

Soulja Boy Hoody (Yay Ash. :P)

Alot of cards (same as you Ash)

New Mobile Phone

Remote Control Car and Helicopter (My family have FUN when we go out)

Deoderant (My mother says I smell. :P)

Some new components for my Computer)

And some other stuff. :D Quite good actually. :D

Anyone else?

Ur gonna laugh at me I know it!

Underwear

Hancock (Movie)

Hitman (Movie)

Electric Razor

10 - Piece Tool Kit

2 Pairs of Jeans

2 Gothic/Emo T-Shirts (Best thing I got)

I TOLD YOU YOU WOULD LAUGH!! :P

@Ash Woh I would love to have that hoodie and those tickets, Soulja Boy gots sum swag!

Edited by Soviet Rathe (see edit history)

Mine was a simple one and I wanted to grab some Brownie and some mast chicken and so I landed in the KFC of my city. I had a Brownie Sunday and 7 piece of Hot Wings. Thats for the eating part. For clothings I got a Green long cardigan and a sizzling starry belt. As for my legs I bought a leggings and a pair of formal pants. I also got a pair of rechargeable batteries for my camera. Well that was all that I could make for myself. My father however got me a surprise and said that I will be only getting it on the New Year and that is a Casio large synthesizer - I am dying to get my hands on it. My father said this is for my 2010 collection and so I cannot have it now. So sad. I agreed to wait coz I know my father and his feelings.

Lol soviet you. I know my dad go them for me :D What would you do without parents eh ?

Lol, Ash..well for a start if we had no parents, we would not be living today. That's one thing we should think about. :P But then again, we have to get shouted at when on the computer too late..even though I am nearly 17!!! :P

Lol, Ash..well for a start if we had no parents, we would not be living today. That's one thing we should think about. :P But then again, we have to get shouted at when on the computer too late..even though I am nearly 17!!! :P

That's why you have your comp in your room where it's in your own domain and no one can tell u wut to do :D

Not sure what I got for Christmas yet... since I still have some stuff at my parents' house. :P So far, I've received:- stocking stuffers (gum, chocolate, boxers, shirt, deodorant, etc.)- Snoopy ornaments- a super-cool paper craft model of a Big Daddy and Little Sister from Bioshock- Snoopy latte mugs- a $25 Starbucks gift cardI have such a horrible memory... I can't remember a lot of what I got.If it counts, I did buy ourselves (on credit, of course :P ) our Samsung 46" LED LCD HDTV and Samsung HT-BD1250 Blu-Ray 5.1 surround sound home-theater-in-a-box (with the wireless surround sound speaker receiver on its way). We also got ourselves a lot of home decor stuff for our living room.

That's why you have your comp in your room where it's in your own domain and no one can tell u wut to do :D

Indeed Soviet Rathe, I have never shared a computer in my home as we all have one or some of us 2 or more :(

If it counts, I did buy ourselves (on credit, of course :) ) our Samsung 46" LED LCD HDTV and Samsung HT-BD1250 Blu-Ray 5.1 surround sound home-theater-in-a-box (with the wireless surround sound speaker receiver on its way). We also got ourselves a lot of home decor stuff for our living room.

I have been watching videos on Youtube of people unboxing there Christmas Presents and many people bought there own presents or Payed half. Looks like the Credit Crunch is happening. Seems to be very nice. My TV is starting to play up please do a review on it as it seems very interesting!

Indeed Soviet Rathe, I have never shared a computer in my home as we all have one or some of us 2 or more :)

I have been watching videos on Youtube of people unboxing there Christmas Presents and many people bought there own presents or Payed half. Looks like the Credit Crunch is happening. Seems to be very nice. My TV is starting to play up please do a review on it as it seems very interesting!

Guess I'll have to do a separate thread on this...

Stay tuned.