xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Strikee

Friends The famous sitcom

I'm sure there's not one single user on this forum that has never heard of the FRIENDS. Yes , the famous "sitcom" with the 6 old crazy friends. Joey , Ross , Chandler , Monica , Rachel and Phoebe.This show has been broadcasted for 10 straight seasons and then repeted again and again by TV stations around the world. Here in romania 3 stations paid for tv rights and yet this show never gets old :P.I've watched it for more then 4 times all seasons and honnestly i'm thinking to re-watch it after i'm done with two and a half men(second time).I remember in the first season how young every actor from it was , and so diferent.. they used to act so bad :P.. the only way to see the diference is to Play an episode from 9 or 10th Season and then watch one from the begining..it's like totally diferent people in it.What made this show so entertaining and long lasting was not only it's remarkable humour but also an interactive story across the 10 seasons and exceptional acting by all 6 stars. My personal favourite , Chandler.. with his unique humour , Ross.. the funny nerd , Joey ..the italian stallion :D) , Monica Clean FREAK , Pheobe the weirdo of the group , and Rachel , the hottest one :D.I remember this one episode where joey and rachel hooked up togheter and didn't know how to tell Ross about it.. and then he walks in and finds them kissing... he was like "IM FINEEE" .. if you ever seen the show it's impossible not to remember that scene.. :D)Or in the begining , in the first season episode one when Rachel walks on the door in a wedding dress searching for Monica .. she was such a spoiled kid back then.. always using daddy's credit card but in the end turned out the be a great girl.. lots of things happened between her and Ross. He had a 10 year period when he secretly loved Rachel but didnt let anyone to know about it except Chandler.. who by mistake tells Rachel the truth.. Also.. when Chandler and Monica hook up all the way in London because Monica got drunk and Chandler got ..Lonely :D). They didnt want to tell anyone about their "new" relationship so they hide it for a few months.. but when Joey finnaly finds out , then Rachel .. then Phoebe..and everything gets screwed up until Ross sees them from the windows next door. His reaction was priceless.. :D))Anyway.. any other Friends fans around here I can share some knowledge with ? lol. :D