xisto Community
hatebreed

Serbia what do u think?

I don't know, since, i don't know much about serbia.. Though, it's probably a nice place to be, it's just gotten sterotyped, just like Ireland is suposed to be full of drunken people and leprechauns and thatched houses.. which is wrong.*hides guinness keg and leprechaun*

its not like that...its very nice place to live, all that nature...ahhhhhhhh...the only bad thing about serbia is that it is ona (as we say) on *Battlefield*..balkan is the closest way from europe to asia and back, in medieval times there were hundreds of wars going on...thats what lurks our countru :lol:

Post Snipped because Xisto Detected Spam

Serbia is very nice place, with very intresting peoples. We live hier very complicated, but we live, and good live. We have very much academy, facolty, study, and much youngs are very educated. Did you hard about yang genijus from Leskovac, who make pentium IV from pentium I. So.... Thats enaugh.

I am from Serbia and i want to tell something.I am on Serbia's south , Vranje.Vranje is OK , but one mountain near the Vranje is toxic (Uranium from war)As you know Serbia have a great nature , and very nice place to live.Our sea is perfect , very nice.But contry is poor(not rich)

Is there anybody who is from Serbia Here? Somewere I read that in Serbia has so little computers in a population. In last years this instances are better. So, mens from Serbia, write something about our country here, besause, someone will learn about us and you will get one post. Is it that what would you like?

Ima novo to da ne mogu da pronadjem naruceni paccagge II, da nema ko da mi pomogne i da sam napravila neki mali web site, ono sa skripta (ne znam ni kako mi je to uopste uspelo), tice se nekog foruma i da sam se zaludela sa ovim trapom tragajuci za sajtom, bez veceg znanja o tome ( sa ostalima free hostinzima mi je to daleko lakse bilo), tako da mi muz stalno prigovara da visim za kompjuterom,eto to ima novo....pa kako ti to izgleda?