xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GuySpook

If Computers Didnt Exist....

Would you go crazy? i don't think soWould YOU not exist? i'll still existWould you be bored all day? maybeWould you be board at school all day? not probablyWould you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day? id probably be in schoolWould you end up working all day? slacking most probablyWould you be determined to invent computers? noWould you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking? if there's one out there.Would you just be a all around idiot? slacker, yesWould you drink coffee all day? ???? noWould you sleep all day? eat all dayWould you kill yourself? noWould you be a cop? noWould you be a robber? noWould you be a mugger? no!!!Would you be a regular person? of courseWould you like to exist on this earth? yesWould you die of boredom? probably notWould you invent games? noWould you invent more games? noWould you think about inventing computers? no! i'll leave that to the brainyand many more things...

Would you go crazy? Yes i would because i live to play on my computerWould YOU not exist? I do not know most probably no because the whole fate of the world would be different. Would you be bored all day? Yes most days.Would you be board at school all day? Yes because im doing ICT at collage so it would be quite boring sitting talking about somthing that dosnt existWould you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day? yes i would i like bored games.Would you end up working all day? no i wouldnt i would just sleep lolWould you be determined to invent computers? no i wudnt because i would be sleeping Would you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking? yes i would when i wasnt sleeping lolWould you just be a all around idiot? no i wouldnt.Would you drink coffee all day? yes i would but i already doWould you sleep all day? i mentioned this before this questionWould you kill yourself? no thats a bit to drastikWould you be a cop? no i hate copsWould you be a robber? no i hate robbersWould you be a mugger? no i ahte muggersWould you be a regular person? yes i would i like regular peopleWould you like to exist on this earth? yes because i would want to tell people about computers and how good they are (not make them but)Would you die of boredom? yes i wouldWould you invent games? what is the point in inventing computer games i am assuming you mean computer games.Would you invent more games? noWould you think about inventing computers? i would think about it but would not be bothered lolIn others words i would sleep and drink coffe

I think a better question would be, what if you were suddenly thrust into an alternate universe in which computers did not exist (on earth)? If computers did not exist here in this universe, we would not know about them, and therefore most of the questions are moot. However, if I was transported to such an alternate universe with all my present memories, I think I, and most of us, would get over it sooner or later. Either adapt to it or be condemned to an asylum, not just from going crazy, but telling people about a world in which such conveniences existed. Although, it would be possible, but unlikely, that you'd be hailed as a visionary genius in later generations. The people who really would commit suicide over losing all of our current technology are in the minority. Anyway, it would be interesting to see how such a world had turned out. By the way, the 'would you think about inventing computers' is a fair question in such a scenario. Most of us would think about it, but extremely few of us have the knowledge to do so. Building computers nowadays isn't too hard, but in that universe, there would be no pre-made hardware at all. I don't think any of us knows how to make a motherboard, hard drive, anything... from scratch, not to mention the work in coding, in binary, with absolutely no references. And the 'would you not exist' question is valid too. How did your parents meet? No computers also means the development of all types of transportation gets set back quite a bit. Perhaps without all our modifications and safeguards, they died before they met/married/had you.

whew! having no internet is boring, and having no computers would be worst! everyday, its all about computer and our environment is simply full of it. itll be boring since we've been used to them especially this time! but when you come to think of it, they had lived happily, without computers. maybe we can do it, when it wasnt introduced like now. =) itll be a boredom, but sure, life goes on... and we gotta live& enjoy!

ok i have answred your questions

Would you go crazy? no, because i wouldn't know what i was missing

Would YOU not exist? Strange question.. Of course i would exist lol my dad isnt a computer :D

Would you be bored all day? no id probably go outside for once :D;)

Would you be board at school all day? I am bored at school so no change there..

Would you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day? hopefully not :D *yawning*

Would you end up working all day? maybe

Would you be determined to invent computers? You cant invent something which dont exist because if they exist then they are alreasy invented

Would you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking? but they dont exist... man you are crazy

Would you just be a all around idiot? No

Would you drink coffee all day? Probably not

Would you sleep all day? Im not a hedgehog

Would you kill yourself? no, because i wouldn't know what i was missing

Would you be a cop? Maybe

Would you be a robber? Maybe

Would you be a mugger? no

Would you be a regular person? Probably

Would you like to exist on this earth? "this" earth lol...... wheres the 2nd

Would you die of boredom? so... bored..... *collapses*

Would you invent games? yeah id invent computer games so when the computer is invented people can play games :D:D

Would you invent more games? no

Would you think about inventing computers? no comment

arrgh most of these questions assume computers are invented which is impossible cos accoring to the subject they dont exist!!!1111 :D:P

Would you go crazy? no, because i wouldn't know what i was missing Would YOU not exist? Strange question.. lol fun in my life wouldn't existWould you be bored all day? hmm prolly..especially when it's bad weartherWould you be board at school all day? I am bored at school so no change there.. Would you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day? of course when it's winter i wouldWould you end up working all day? maybe Would you be determined to invent computers? I don't know..it would require to much brain powerWould you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking? lol i have no clueWould you just be a all around idiot? No Would you drink coffee all day? No Would you sleep all day? I do that already when i have no classWould you kill yourself? NoWould you be a cop? NoWould you be a robber? NoWould you be a mugger? no Would you be a regular person? Yup Would you like to exist on this earth? Of courseWould you die of boredom? lol noWould you invent games? nah, just watch tvWould you invent more games? no Would you think about inventing computers? no

ok this is my answers:Would you go crazy?yesWould YOU not exist?noWould you be bored all day?yesWould you be board at school all day?yesWould you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day?yesWould you end up working all day?yesWould you be determined to invent computers?ufcourceWould you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking?umm maybeWould you just be a all around idiot?yep ufcourseWould you drink coffee all day?nope somtimes i willWould you sleep all day?wach tv duhWould you kill yourself?depends if i knew that computers existied beforeWould you be a cop?what kinda question is that?Would you be a robber?why?Would you be a mugger?why?Would you be a regular person?i am a regular person.......Would you like to exist on this earth?yep but ill go mars they have better techno lolWould you die of boredom?yepWould you invent games?yesWould you invent more games?i just said yesWould you think about inventing computers?u already asked me thatok now this is the answer if computers didnt exist i will definatly turn my tv into one lol

Would you go crazy? noWould YOU not exist? thats a wierd question.Would you be bored all day? probs yeah.Would you be board at school all day? well college but its close enough.Would you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day? no id probs listen to music and stuff.Would you end up working all day? dont do work soz. :) Would you be determined to invent computers? nah i'd just wait for some one else to do it.Would you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking? yeah thats a possibility.Would you just be an all around idiot? What would be different :blink: Would you drink coffee all day? dont like coffeWould you sleep all day? again what would be differentWould you kill yourself? no.Would you be a cop? no wheres the fun in that.Would you be a robber?ahh now thats more like it. :angry: Would you be a mugger? yeah a ninga mugger :ph34r: Would you be a regular person? no there boring and stupid.Would you like to exist on this earth? It starting to sound like a catchphrase now, what would be different.Would you die of boredom? no see below.Would you invent games? yes.Would you invent more games? yes you cant have too many games.Would you think about inventing computers? yeah but then I'd decide im too lazy.

Would you go crazy? No, why would I go crazy when do no exist, if they were taken away from maybe, but probably notWould YOU not exist? Of course I would, that has nothing to do with computers!?!Would you be bored all day? When they don exist no, but again if they were taken away from me then sometimes, but probably not all day!!!Would you be board at school all day? Probably but that does not have to do anything with computers!!!Would you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day? NO!!! I would be playing sports all day!!!Would you end up working all day? No, I would still have a life!!Would you be determined to invent computers? Probably not ?cause I don't like electronics, and stuff like that. I just use them!!!Would you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking? They don't exist, remember?!?Would you just be a all around idiot? NoWould you drink coffee all day? No, I will never drink coffee!!!Would you sleep all day? Maybe, but probably not I'll be playing sportsWould you kill yourself? NOOOWould you be a cop? NOWould you be a robber? NO Would you be a mugger? NO Would you be a regular person? I am a regular person!!!Would you like to exist on this earth? Yeah?!? Where else?!?Would you die of boredom? No Would you invent games? No I would play the ones that are invented already!Would you invent more games? NOWould you think about inventing computers? Probably not!!!

Would you go crazy? NopeWould YOU not exist? I would existWould you be bored all day? Nope i have a jobWould you be board at school all day? I dont go to schoolWould you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day? NoWould you end up working all day? YesWould you be determined to invent computers? NoWould you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking? Pretty DoubtfulWould you just be a all around idiot? yupWould you drink coffee all day? noWould you sleep all day? noWould you kill yourself? noWould you be a cop? plan on itWould you be a robber? no Would you be a mugger? maybeWould you be a regular person? probably notWould you like to exist on this earth? duhWould you die of boredom? noWould you invent games? mightWould you invent more games?noWould you think about inventing computers? noand many more things...

What would you do? I would go crazy. My life is computers. I can code an everything. Its only fun for people who know how to code with HTML and DHTML and all that good stuff including Java+JavaScript. So anyways im looking for the following things to be answered:
What would you do if computers didnt exist?

is that a question phrased as: "what if they never had existed?"
or
"what if all of a sudden they disappeared?"

I wouldn't go crazy per-say, my life is not computers though they are a large part, I went to my last year of schooling in a completely computerized enviroment (yes it is very cool :blink: ...) I don't beleieve I had any relation in my birth to the computer, but anything is possible. I wouldn't be bored all day, I enjoy a good book or movie, or visiting a friend, I also run. I already play board games now and then, but I wouldn't have to play them all day. I wouldn't end up working all day, I would definatley have a different job though :ph34r: . No I wouldn't know what a computer was to want to invent it :) ... If computers secretly exsisted I would have a computer, but I would keep it in the open and let people marvel at my magic machine :P ... I might be less inteligent, a large portion of my education was taught to me by computers. I only like a little coffee... I would be wide awak after that coffee :P . I am not suicidal :P ... Umm, I don't think I'd be a cop either...? Nor a robber or mugger, I think I'd be a regular person... I would like to exsist on this Earth, and I do... I wouldn't die of boredome, and I wouldn't invent games. I wouldn't invent more games...Would you think about inventing computers? This post has good thought, but I think you really asked a few crazy questions :angry: .

What would you do if computers didnt exist? - I wouldn't be reading this topic.________________________________________________________________Would you go crazy? - No, unless I already was, then yes.Would YOU not exist? - Hmm... To exist or not to exist... THAT is the questionWould you be bored all day? - No, I have friends, a life, a girlfriend, videogames... etcWould you be board at school all day? - If I was at school I would be able to spell "bored" right :)Would you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day? - Boardgames SUCK.Would you end up working all day? - Most likely.Would you be determined to invent computers? - I r mad scientist!/!/1 wtf iz compooterz?Would you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking? - You know itWould you just be a all around idiot? - Already amWould you drink coffee all day? - Already doWould you sleep all day? - Already doWould you kill yourself? - NoWould you be a cop? - No, I would be a robber.Would you be a robber? - No, I would be a mugger.Would you be a mugger? - No, I would be a regular person.Would you be a regular person? - No, I would be a cop.Would you like to exist on this earth? - No, I'm going to Mars where it's nice a cozy, what with it's lack of oxygen and all.Would you die of boredom? - Nope. I have videogames and a girlfriend and a life.Would you invent games? - N/AWould you invent more games? YES!Would you think about inventing computers? - Wasn't this already asked. You need a HUGE attention span upgrade.