xisto Community
odomike

Hard Times...how Do You Cope With Them? Managed to overcome mine..Thanks to God

For some time now, members of Xisto should have noticed that I, Odomike, who used to be one of the most active members of this board have not been as active as I used to be. It wasnt as if I am doing it on purpose, but for the fact that I havent been able to have access to the internet for some time now has greatly contributed to that fact.

1st of all, I was ejected from my place and I had to wander arund for help from friends. After that, I became bankrupt and at a point, I couldnt even feed myself. I was fortunate enough to find a very good friend who knows that A FRIEND IN NEED IS REALLY A FRIEND INDEED. He haarboured me for some time until I was able to get somewhere else.

2ndly, thanks to my girl, RIDHIMA. She has been of a very great help to me. From helping me out financially to even bringing foods to me to help me save money and even going to the extent of recharging my phone airtime so that I can talk to her very the phone. She was and is still of immense help to me. She gave me all the encouragement I needed during my time of hardship. For that, I am saying to her...THANK YOU SWEETHEART..I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART.

Thanks to her mom too for understanding and encouraging her daughter to help me.

3rdly, I am also thanking my mom and brothers for all there help and concern for heling me out with money and also encouraging me too. Especially the concern....it was of great help to me.

And last of all, I am also thanking God for giving me life, good health and also helping me thru other people.

THANK YOU GOD FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE BEEN DOING IN MY LIFE

N.B...Thanks to the T17 Admin (OpaQue) for is help too (he should know what I am saying). I m very grateful to him for that.

Double posting...please delete one...Thanks for understanding.