xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Anita

Do You Believe Micheal Jackson Really Did It ? Micheal Jackson Child Molestation case

Do you believe Micheal Jackson really DID IT ?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Micheal Jackson is the Greatest pop singers and It is wierd to belive that all the prosecutions against him can even be true. I frankly don't belive it. I think its a scam against him. However, Please put forward your views.

well yes he has been a very infulencial character for modern music but... i dont know his creepy.... :D who knows he could of done it or not but im not so sure with the way he acts... but it could be something that the media could have created but still you never know.

In my mind there is no doubt he's guilty.

Read this article completely and tell me there is not a mountain of evidence against him. Besides, the guy seems determined to prove on every available occasion that he is crazy enough to be a pedophile. He just doesn't make sense, doesn't seem connected to the real world somehow.

Now I know weirdness and even crazyness do not automatically make you a sexual deviant but come on, would you trust him around your 7 year old son?

I said yes, I think the evidence is pretty convincing. I just cannot believe that this keeps happening! I mean why can't (or don't) these parents get a clue and figure out he's probably not a person you want to be sending your kids off to visit. Can his money be that impressive to risk it!? I took a look at that article link you posted. (The picture of Tom Sneddon is too funny by the way) I watched most of the Bashir documentary and I just really don't think Jackson gets it. I really don't think he knows what he's doing. Not that I'm excusing it by any means, if in fact they do finally find him guilty. But he doesn't seem connected to any sense of reality whatsoever (which has to be the understatment of the year).

He did it. There are so many things that he has done to kids that just aren't NORMAL for an adult/child relationship. He has admitted these things. This is not the first time he has been accused of this... It all points to him being guilty. And to the person who thinks, it can't be true because he is a star... most "stars" have more problems than normal people.

ya most rock stars have drug abuse problems, well the 70s and 80s and 90s ones well they still do. plus because of their certain look by the ppl. ppl think they could never do such things but seriously the way he talks about the whole issue is very weird...

I voted 'yes'. I believe Jackson is guilty, because I think he is capable forthis kind of things. And he's really weird, I mean he wanted to be white, but this how he looks now is really awful.. and i think those boys don't lie... It's really weird that he calls children to his house, well he may be a star, but usually stars don't ask someone they don't know to their house for night...and since jackson has done weird things i really believe his guilty

I said yes, I think the evidence is pretty convincing. I just cannot believe that this keeps happening! I mean why can't (or don't) these parents get a clue and figure out he's probably not a person you want to be sending your kids off to visit. Can his money be that impressive to risk it!? I took a look at that article link you posted. (The picture of Tom Sneddon is too funny by the way) I watched most of the Bashir documentary and I just really don't think Jackson gets it. I really don't think he knows what he's doing. Not that I'm excusing it by any means, if in fact they do finally find him guilty. But he doesn't seem connected to any sense of reality whatsoever (which has to be the understatment of the year).

49271[/snapback]

The money, the money! Do you really think they say it now, when it happened 10 years ago, when they where a child and everything they wanted they got it from their parens, like about every other child. But now they have grown up and they have their own house, so they think, "Hey, i can use that money, and someone else also said Michael Jackson did it to him, so it's simple for me to say that too!"

I believe that every star has his\her faults. I believe that Micheal Jackson did it, but if it dosen't affect me, then I don't think Ill get anymore involved than posting, but I mean it's a little wierd that so many people are saying the MJ molested them at the same time. I don't think that all of them are telling the complete truth. They just want to do something with thier lives, and they figure that this is the best way to spend it.

To be honest, I think he did it, but people are stretching this out WAY too far. I'm a big fan of Michael Jackson, BEFORE he had all the surgery and junk. You know, when he was a kid... Today, I think he looks absolutely repulsive.I REALLY think he did it.The End.

it is a bit obvious that he is quilty reason:1. Never Land if that dont him look quilty what does lol2. Why would he take kids into his house and have them sleep over this i sjust get in my car and ill give you sweets taken to the next level lol