xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Anita

Beauty Is Related To The Color Of Your Skin ? Do u think being fair is key to beauty?

Do you think beauty is related to the color of the skin ?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

By creating this TOPIC, I am not being RACIST or Whatsoever. Today in beauty parlour, I saw a lady spending more than $100 on some treatments. When I asked the beautician, she said, the lady was undergoing some facial treatments for improving her complexion. Her complexion was dark and she wanted to be fair. ( Indians cannot be categorised as BLACKs or WHITEs. Their skin is typically brown. Usually, Indians in north india are very fair while the ones in south are dark. This is due to the climatic temperature. ) BTW, I m Indian from Delhi.Well, According to me the lady was pretty and I thought she was simply wasting her money on those treatments. Many people associate beauty with color. Please be open minded and free while replying this topic. And tell us, how much do you relate Beauty with Skin color.

Yes, beauty is related to skin colour. You see; beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I have a thing for Asian girls (I'm Dutch but grew up in Indonesia) so I like the milkchocolate skin.Sorry, just wanted to wake you up there. NO, beauty is not necessarily related to skin colour, allthough I would have to say; a clearly African type with light skin is not pretty. Some facial features are just meant to have a certain skincolour. In Asia nowadays girls have their eyes surgically rounded, and it screws up the correlation between "almond eyes" and "Bailey's" coloured skin, small stature and small nose. Look at Jackson (Michael that is)! He's got the PARTS right (in his head, if he wanted to be an 18 year old anorexic girl) but THE PACKAGE is extremely wrong.On the other hand; look at Naomio Campbell. Dark as night, but considered one of the most beautifull women on the planet. Personally I don't care for here, but then I also don't see the attraction in Elle, Claudia and whatever other skinny chicks parade around on the catwalk.I think the reason darkskinned woman think they are more beautifull with fair skin is that they have been bombarded with advertising showing white women, which have been targetted at (rich) white woman. These advertisements often run unaltered in the "3rd world" and screw with woman's minds. Hell, even the white woman go anorexic from them...

I like tanned girls. My girlfriend is white, but has an awesome tan.. But that's just what I like. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

That's sad about the lady that was actually paying for those "facial treatments." I think, to be blunt, people should stick with what they got. Everybody is beautiful! (The hippie in me lol) Going along with what Ill said, my boyfriend has a lovely tan since he spends so much time outside surfing and whatnot, but he'd still be unbelievably hot even if he was pale like me (which, as it turns out, he thinks is attractive. go figure lol)

I dont know what was the intention behind someone creating such a topic, but strictly speaking beauty has 2 parts, 1 is the inner beauty which is linked to how pure you are from heart and other is external beauty which is linked to how good you look.When we consider inner beauty, i feel real beauty means purity of your heart. that is linked to how you think and how you behave and how you treat others, your life style... everything comes into existance.When we consider external beauty, i feel real beauty means how good you look, it takes into account : your color, dressing style, hair style, attitude, looks, eyes, etc etc...And we cannot say directly that beauty is related only to color of our skin... since there are so many things to be looked after.