xisto Community
darkmeca

Simple Trap17 Sig

ok i know this isn't something amazing but i just thought i wouldn't hurt to have around. well its a sig that includes the Xisto.

The point is if any of you would like to contribute and use this as your sig on other forums and so on please just put a request here by posting and i will make it for you just the only detail you need is your username and your web address.

Please host the image onto a host which you are using because i just gonna delete them after two to three days.

I hope its a good idea and everyone can bring in their suggestions to change or modify the idea.

Thank you.

You seem to have forgotten that some of the forums out there prohibit displaying of sigs with links to other sites especially, web hosting sites. I have been warned in a forum(previously) for displaying Xisto.com as my site's web hosting and after that, I take care not to put it there again.Before yu put that in your sig, ensure that your forum doesnt prohibit that less you risk been suspended or banned.Thats all I have to say.

well im just saying if you want a sig for advertisement i would be happy to make you one, and its up to you how you wanna use it or what happens as a result of it, you should research what the forums rules are before you do it. Im not the one whose gonna be checking up every forum for ppl. i didnt intention the sig to be something that ppl would use so they get banned or suspended. I was just merely trying to help out the site by creating a medium for advertising. If you dont want fine. Plus it doesnt have to be used as a forum sig it could be used as a banner or it could be something you use on this forum to tell everyone what your web address is.