xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thejode

Hey Everyone

Hey guys. I actually got back into the Xisto spirit after I got my last Xisto email, so I decided to start up trap 17. The reason I quit last time was because I couldn't get my MYcents to work, but now they work quite well, and I'm looking foreward to free hosting and domains. I code in Visual Basic and a little bit of HTML and CSS. Cool. Okay, guess I'm wrapping up my introduction letter here.Cheers,Thejode.

Hey guys. I actually got back into the Xisto spirit after I got my last Xisto email, so I decided to start up trap 17. The reason I quit last time was because I couldn't get my MYcents to work, but now they work quite well, and I'm looking foreward to free hosting and domains. I code in Visual Basic and a little bit of HTML and CSS. Cool. Okay, guess I'm wrapping up my introduction letter here.

Cheers,

Thejode.

Hi thejode, welcome back :P and yes the mycent system is much better now. I remember it used to not update for 4,5days and now it updates within a couple hours:D
anyway welcome back

Welcome back. Sorry the My cents didn't work out for you before and caused you to give up. As will so many things in life, one just needs to learn patience. All sites have their bugs that need to be worked out, and any updates and changes to existing sites always seem to cause at least a temporary uproar. But we are glad you are back, and hopefully things will be better this time around.By the way, love your little cat burgler avatar! Too cute!

Hello there, and welcome back, though i don't know you and you don't know me. :P I don't know what happened and the black history issues before i registered, but it's running quite good at the moment. Anyway. i'm sure you won't regret it to come back. Enjoy your time :P

It's nice to meet you. I'm kind of in the same boat right now. I'll be entering my third day of being a registered member on these forums in a few minutes and still haven't seen any increase to my MyCents balance. I'm not sure if the system is just behind right now, though, so I figured I'd stick with it to try and see.

Hey there, thejode!As you can see I just joined up myself, but I haven't seen any problems yet with the myCents system. I suppose pretty soon I'll have to figure out my plan for these dollars accumulating in my account :P Good to see ya, take care.

Hey there, thejode!
As you can see I just joined up myself, but I haven't seen any problems yet with the myCents system. I suppose pretty soon I'll have to figure out my plan for these dollars accumulating in my account :P

Good to see ya, take care.

I just want to say your avi is awesome and the sig :P