xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AllWhiteFitz

Cant Get Rid Of Gray

im relatively new to photoshop so i need help..For some reason whenever i try to change the color of my text by clicking fx then color overlay and when i go to change the color it always turns out gray no matter what.i dont get it. do i need to change a setting or something.?___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________fixed it.

Edited by AllWhiteFitz (see edit history)

I don't really understand what you mean.... about the FX and things like that, but if you want to change the colour of the text, first select the text and highlight it, and then click on the colour palette to select the colour. It should change the colour of your font. If you want to keep the current colour on your palette but need another colour for the font, click on the arrow exchangy button and you will be able to choose another colour while keeping the original colour in memory.If you have anymore questions, feel free to post them up or PM me. :P I love Photoshop and its a great tool to use. Took me some time to get use to it though, but the function's great. :P