xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
blabber

How Can One Reach Out To Help Another helping others

I woke up this morning ,with extreme amount of wonderment .

I am wondering why so many people that wish to help other people out in their lives ,which is wonderful at same time their own lives are in a shambles and they are not even trying to straighten out their own life before trying to add towards helping another life .

they use so many distractions and excuses they can to prevent them from facing their own problems in their own lives ,weather it be a relationship or families ,or simple every day Life .

There own lives suffer from ,issues or events that may need solving within themselves or their lives surround another ,that goes ,incomplete or resolved in life .

Each true experience, weather it is complete good or bad ,honest or lies ,comes completely with a lesson to learn in our lives .

It is up to that person to take a really good look at those unresolved issues that just gets pushed way back in your own thoughts and life ,Why do not people take a look and ponder and learn something out of it ,that can be viewed as good ,rather horrible experience ,now on 2nd thought ,when that experience is being pushed in back of your thoughts being ignored or unresolved ,how can one person reach out to help another in desire need ,when they can not even face ,their own unresolved issues inside their own lives .

At same time ,the good experience left behind in our lives are a wonderful memory , although when each of look at all those bad experience ,we only seek out that it leaves bad taste or leaves pain to the person whom experienced it.

Sometimes I think when people can seek out in looking it some ways as a blessing in disguise after each goes through a bad experience ,concerning they are courageous enough to step forward .

In addition respects could be thought upon ,that by our own experiences in life ,we can see inside our own selves our own weakness and strengths ,by doing this will be Only then each of us can be able to value and mold yourself into becoming what you are today,plus a better person than before .

At same time ,you have to resolve all issues ,without ignoring or putting those issues on back burner in your life .

So my Question would be how can one person reach out to offer helping hand towards another when they ignore ongoing events and issues inside their own lives ? :)

everyone has issues in their own life as that is what life has to offer us to grow. what you are saying is that one has to be PERFECT in order to help or guide another.maybe one doesn't have to be perfect to help another. maybe one just has to understand another to help them. even if they are imperfect in other areas in their own personal life.make sense? or does one really have to be perfect in order to be there for someone else....

it makes sense in some cases and some cases it does not .When people hold personal issues inside their own life and can not solve them ,how can one actually offer advice or help another in events of there own personal problems ,When they have not dealt with their own personal issues themselves ,is it not better to cope with another problems before actually addressing ,your own personal problems . When each person can offer a lending hand or listening ear to another ,person's problems that is unraveling right in front their eyes and at same take of breath can not offer the same to their own personal life ,or those in their personal life that same lending helping hand or listening ear .is that not ignoring the problems and just attending to another lifestyle that does not hit home in a personal event .How true can one really be with their own advice to another when their own lifestyle holds problems ?That is my wonderment I woke up this morning . :)