xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
loc

Anybody Play Wow?

I think World of Warcraft looks really cool, even though it has a subscription fee. (that I don't want to pay ^.^)I played in the beta when it was out, and it was really fun, but rather laggy. I know that was because of the all the stress testing going on. I'm the kind of gamer who just likes exploring, and in such a great environment like that, it's really my kind of game.Anybody else have anything to say about it?

I absolutely HATE world of warcraft. I got to a PC Cafe by my place to play CS. And all the comps are taken because some jerks are lanning a WoW game. I mean "wow". Plus that game sucks. Me no likey warcraft. Ok :D

World of warcraft is very fun to play and It's not necessary to have a very good computer but the game itself and the subscription are very expensive for me (44 euro for a box game and 26 euro for a sbscription card) ! Otherwise wow servers are very protected against cheaters (not like Lineage 2 for example) and very flowing. But the Wow engine can't please all !

I have been playing WoW (World of Warcraft) for about 3 months now I have a Human Warlock level 43 on the Windrunner server various other toons as well but not played as much. The world is very expansive and there are a ton of players to interact with.Someone above said they dont like WoW but prefer counterstrike, see I am the oppossite Counterstrike in my opinion is for keyboard cowboys who want to do nothing else but blow up another person in some form or another, I'm not knocking you for playing CS it just isn't my fortay.As for the monthly subscription fee...look at it this way, to get fully loaded with counterstrike there is like what a new upgrade pack (expansion) that if you want the latest and greatest you have to buy it correct? so your still paying extra money after you purchase the game or your left behind in the dust with mediocre supplies and weapons that others don't even think about using anymore.At least by paying a monthly subscription fee You get constant updates (once a week) to address any bugs with game and glitches that might occur. Where as with say counterstrike if there is a bug/cheat/glitch everyone in there brother can use it and exploit to gain an unfair advantage over others that have no idea about it and it never gets fixed.In the next few weeks WoW is releasing updates to classes and battlegrounds (pvp arena's with quests and such) that will be based on honorable (non cheesey and ganking based on skill not just luck) or dishonorable kills which will help you gain faction with certain cities and towns.I have talked with multiple Level 60s in the game being at this point in time it is the be all end all in the game as far as levels go and each one of them have told me the high end content is awesome and they have yet to get bored at the highest level the game has to offer yet.Blizzard has done an awesome job of interblending alot of warcraft lore into the game and adding characters you have seen from some of their other games that you get to interact with and do quests for as well.The PvP aspect of the game is enjoyable and fun alot more so then the FPS games that I have played that require hardly any skill just pure luck that you mash buttons quicker then the guy at the other end. You have to employ tactics and strategy to raid an enemy townJust my 2cents on WoW and my experience with it. I have played MMORPG's for 5 yrs going on 6 starting with Everquest 1 and continued with Star Wars Galaxies and Everquest 2. Hope this helps.

I absolutely HATE world of warcraft. I got to a PC Cafe by my place to play CS. And all the comps are taken because some jerks are lanning a WoW game. I mean "wow". Plus that game sucks. Me no likey warcraft. Ok  

guys i check your site found all of .avi & .wmv files everyone is big.what r u doing your spamming the server?

I highly doubt that I am going to buy this game unless some of my friends do.I can picture spending 15 dollars a month, but it is rather a lot, since I don't have a job.As for now, I'm sticking to Diablo II and Starcraft.