xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
carrot

Cell Phone Deal. Help.

I am mad cause i cant friekin find a good cell phone deal. if anyone can help me out that would be great. i cant remember what sites ive looked at. what i need is three phones on the same line (so like a family share plan) with at least 700 minutes that is around 70 a month. if anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. thanx in advance.

Well, it depends where you live, If I assume that you live in Canada, a company called Roger's Wireless offers a Family Pan, 3 free cellphones and unlimited minutes 50 dollars a month, not a bad deal if you ask me, on the other hand if you live in the Us, I would assume that Verizon would have something like that. It' best if you went directly to a retail store, like Best Buy or another "tech" company for the best prices, also, check out the gaint technology forum ,http://www.anandtech.com/, it's got hundreds of reviews on cellphones.

When someone replied to this post today did it get drug up from below or what? This topic was started almost 9 years ago. This is like the second post down on the forum. Under one pinned topic. Sheesh. I would think the way everyone runs around with one of those blasted cell phones stuck to the side of their heads this forum would be a lot more active than it is. I still can't figure out how so many people could have so much to talk about. Seems they can't even sit down to dinner in a restaurant without having to interrupt their meal to call and talk with someone. Even if it looks like from the crowd at the table all their friends and family are already with them.

I don't use my phone all that much. Perhaps 2 personall calls a day lasting about 3 minutes and that's about it. I don't use my phones for data - I have an iPhone that runs off WiFi because I don't want to run out of battery when I need my phone the most. Having a USB power bank (the manufacturer's fancy term for an external battery) changes everything! I don't worry about running out of charge, but my phone has a larger SIM card that doesn't fit the iPhone so I still have to carry around 2 phones.Speaking about the OP's topic, cell phone deals are of all kinds. If you travel a lot and need to check email, then there's the Blackberry packages that most cell phone providers offer. There are iPhone packages that are for folks who download apps and play cellphone games. For people hooked to social media, there are sometimes cheaper packages that are specifically for access to FaceBook, WhatsApp, Twitter, and the like.