xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

What About An Online Blood Bank

Dear friends as we all know the importance of blood and the critical need sometimes for the same and many a times we are not able to get the right donor and due to which face a lot of problem in such conditions. So I thought of starting an online blood bank donor directory in my web site and for the same I would like to have some really really professional suggestions from you dear friends. Suggestions about the fields to be included in the database and so on. So dear friends thanks for your suggestions in advance.

Well that sounds like a very worthwhile effort, but I'm not really sure how you would pull it off. The big problem would be that the internet is so HUGE and spread over the entire planet, but the need for a specific type of blood would have to be found in the same local as the person needing that type. You would end up needing millions of people entered into the database in order to have enough potential donners for each area. Unless you wanted to do one for just your neck of the woods. As far as data fields, you would need the persons blood type of course, and their area and of course, some contact information. Not sure if people would want to sign up if real names were used, that might be another problem. But good luck to you if you decide to try this.

Well that sounds like a very worthwhile effort, but I'm not really sure how you would pull it off. The big problem would be that the internet is so HUGE and spread over the entire planet, but the need for a specific type of blood would have to be found in the same local as the person needing that type. You would end up needing millions of people entered into the database in order to have enough potential donners for each area. Unless you wanted to do one for just your neck of the woods.
As far as data fields, you would need the persons blood type of course, and their area and of course, some contact information. Not sure if people would want to sign up if real names were used, that might be another problem.

But good luck to you if you decide to try this.

Dear friend its really very correct when you say that its a very difficult concept which I have thought of. But I have started working on it and soon I will host it and obviously I would like to have the full cooperation from all of you Xisto friends. As soon as I host it I will post the details over here and obviously for your response from you friends. 

This seems so difficult and promising the same time. So basically would you do this for free or for some money. Than people can't wait to get blood to arrive from the other part of the planet. I would suggest you to do something which is more easy and can be more menageable. For example there are some kind of people who suffer from certain conditions such as anemia or similar medical conditions where they need to get blood frequently. I don't remember all of the names of this diseases but I am sure that there are several people over the world who need blood. This what you want to do is very helpful for people who need blood recurrently.The main reason that you can't do this to all people is because immediate need of blood can't be fulfilled all over the world. Or you can just do this locally in your country.