xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kittycatlover763

I'd Say My Cats Are Crazy

So i have two cats.

recently i rescued two kitties from the cold (or should i say , i found them in the box... somewhere)

couldn't keep both so gave one away because i already have 1 cat, whos really old and needs proper care.

the second cat is fully grown now and is very hyper all the time.

one time i caught him in the BIRD CAGE.

one time i saw him washing himself in his waterbowl.

he chews on my hair whenever i carry him.

he eats whatever he smells/thinks is edible.

he wrestles with my other cat, getting the two hyped up and brawling all over the living room (don't get me started when they play upstairs... by the stairs)

one day i left ham on the table, forgot about it somehow and fell asleep. THEN when i went to the kitchen half of it was devoured. weeks later my older cat started having infections underneath his mouth. which was probably caused by him eating SOMETHING HE SHOULDNT HAVE , and had to take him to the vet.

he's already counted diabetic, so he drinks gallons of waters, everyday. and he's super fat! and orange, from which everyone calls him garfield...

when i first brought the second cat , my first cat was full fledged with hissing. i thought he was a snake for the first two weeks :)

both cats like to chew on my arm, i am skinny therefor no meat , furthermore why should they chew on me? they should chew on my brother...

but with my brother there all sweet and kind and sleep with him at night.

i change their litter box, i buy them food, i give them treats.

both of the cats are boys too.

no matter what i do they still love me more.

but it goes to show that my cats are crazy and genderqueer

it also shows that my brother can never be attractive to women (i still wonder why he has a a girlfriend) and that he only attracts crazy fat cats.

What would you say? do i have crazy cats? or aliens disguised as cats?

What would you say? do i have crazy cats? or aliens disguised as cats?

Aliens, definitely aliens. I was there when you went to the vet. I found it weird that my cellphone stopped functioning the moment you entered through the door with your cat; when you left, it was functioning again. When it started functioning again, that cleared all doubt from me. I've heard about these moments with cats. After you left, i asked the vet if they noticed anything out of the ordinary with your cat. He told me about things which i noticed too, like how it can rotate its head 360 degrees. I have heard that cats were flexible, but that is crazy.

Also, from what i saw that the vet showed me was extraordinary. The vet withheld from showing you the x-rays, in fear of your life, lest the cats know that you know what we know. I left from the vet in search of information, more about these mysterious cats. I have found that them biting your arm isn't because they are being playful or anything of that sort, but because they are draining your life force. The chewing on your hair is merely to obtain information stored in your brain. It is also to make sure you keep taking care of them—a form of mind control. These cats seek world domination and won't let any other cat stand in their way, therefore the wrestling match you see so much from them.

It is uncertain how much time you have left before they take full control of your body. The reason why they like your brother so much is because he's already been taken control of. They haven't taken full control over you yet, hence you are slightly burdened by them. But it's not too late: you can still overcome them! Be careful with them, they are watching.

All cats are crazy. However, yours are doubly so and may be the offspring of the Kilrathi, who are warmongering extraterrestrial felines. In all seriousness, Cats --earth cats, mind you, chew and / or bite to show affection. :)

they are watching.

<! -- roleplay -->

uhm, my fat cat's right next to me right now.

he was reading this post with me.

he's.... becoming rabid, and spurring a bunch of saliva .

i could see why they would want to chew my hair.

hair contains DNA.

no wonder my brother's so weird.

I've only token one of my cat's to the vet, and that was to be nutured.

they made us put him in a box.

so does that mean he has taken control of the other cat as well?

my fat cat always acts dominant. he doesn't like other cats around him. he wants the ground to be his.

so as you say? this is the end of the world for me . oh no... well i make sure he'll go after you next.

farewell~

<! -- end roleplay -->

All cats are crazy. However, yours are doubly so and may be the offspring of the Kilrathi, who are warmongering extraterrestrial felines. In all seriousness, Cats --earth cats, mind you, chew and / or bite to show affection. :)

hmm, so do they absolutely hate my brother since they give him lovins and warmth?

i feel so proud of my kitties~

look one of them is bitting my ear! *poses*

I don't think they hate your brother, they just like you most :). Either that, or you like to roll in piles of fish (or chickens, if your cats like the food mine does) and forgot to mention it.

uhm, my fat cat's right next to me right now.he was reading this post with me.
he's.... becoming rabid, and spurring a bunch of saliva .

i could see why they would want to chew my hair.
hair contains DNA.

I've only token one of my cat's to the vet, and that was to be nutured.
they made us put him in a box.

so does that mean he has taken control of the other cat as well?

my fat cat always acts dominant. he doesn't like other cats around him. he wants the ground to be his.
so as you say? this is the end of the world for me . oh no... well i make sure he'll go after you next.

farewell~

It was good knowing you—however short it may have been, even if i can no longer speak to you directly. It was wise of them to insist in putting the cat in a box, but due to governing laws, that was as humane as they could get, and also the reason for not being able to retain the alien cat forever. Sadly, i cannot entertain your questions any further, as i realize the time left for an intact conscious of mine is short. Indeed, since you have been spotted, the alien cat has indeed already taken desperate action. Your questions are there merely to keep me occupied, in keeping me believing that you still are your self and are not mind controlled. However, the alien cat's mistake was informing me of their plan to take me down with you.

I'm sure we'll meet again, when "you" try to capture me. I'll be ready to regain your conscious to your self. Till we meet again.

:)