xisto Community
kawai

Favorite Tv Show? whats your favorite?

Here is a list of the TV shows i like with the reason why i like them :1. Top Gear : this is a documentary about cars which is old and is playing through bbc for many years, i have it from the first season till the latest 16 season which is on the air right now, every season includes of 6 - 8 episodes which are not very much and after that you have to wait for a year or half of a year for the next season. i like this tv show because it shows 3 ordinary people trying to do amazing things with car like going to north pole with a Toyota Hilux or doing some strange races against a tank with a Range Rover and many other things, i love cars but i;m not a racing driver so in this show i can feel myself being them and doing those silly things. this show is really great and they have a mysterious legendary driver in their show named "Stig" which test every car for comparing them and keeping their records on a wall, i really suggest this show to you even if you don't like cars because this show is not only a documentary and it is really funny.2. Chuck : this is another favorite show of mine, which is about a normal guy which was working in a shop and receives an e-mail from one of his friends some day and very important information including many secret military ones will be recorded on his mind while he sees the e-mail, so a woman and a man from two different organizations will be with him during his daily life and using his mind flash backs for finding criminals. this is also a real great show that i don't think many peoples are watching it, the show released in 3D in its third version and it was really an amazing experience seeing it using glasses. it is a work from nbc TV but doesn't have many seasons and episodes, currently i'm watching the 4th season and you can see its rating on imdb is going up so seems to be interesting for other peoples than me too (current rating 8.5).3. How i Met Your Mother : this is a real great tv show and i think most of you have seen it at least once, as the name says it is about a man called Ted and his friends, he is telling the story of how he get married to his children in many years later and every episode is about a thing happens to him and his 4 friends. this is really funny tv show and it include very different characters in these 5 peoples, i haven't seen its 6 season yet because i haven't got the time but as it is a 30 minutes show then seeing it while it is playing every week doesn't need too much time. i really recommend this one to those who want to laugh a little.i have seen many other tv shows like 24 , Lost , Prison Break , Fringe but i really find those three above more interesting than all of them, by the way if i have to choose one from these popular ones i will go for Prison Break with its very beautiful ending, i really suggest you to try one of those 3 i have said above, i'm sure you will at least like one of them.

hmm, my favorite tv shows!! i think i have many, so i will post what i remember and if i would remember more i will add them :)- Opera: it was always my best tv show, she talks about anything and everything and she does that so openly and freely. i really like her.- Doctors: i love this show because they really explain everything in a simple way, and sometimes they give easy solutions for big problems. - Tyra Banks Show: this show in connected to women and the fashion more than anything else. aaa she is funny and give a great tips about fashion and makeup than any other show.- So You Think You Can Dance: it really contains funny events in the beginning of the show when a lot who think they can dance but walking to the end i really enjoy all the kind of dances that they do in so professional way.well i can't remember more right now :D, and seems not many here share me my interest :)

Glee - Everyone loves this show.Naruto - One of my favorite animes ever! I stopped watching it at around Shippuden 80. I really want to find the time to finish the rest of the series.Neon Genesis Evangelion - I watched like six episodes but I got hooked. The soundtrack for this is pretty good.Maple Kombat - Pretty good series by dray86. I've been following it since 2007 when the first episode came out.