xisto Community
Dak1ng

Where Can I Get Cpu's And Computer Hardware Online?

I'm looking t get some computer hardware, but I don't know where I can get it at a good deal. I want to get good hardware that wont burn my money like a hummer consumes gas...does anyone know any websites that are available?

Plenty of sites will offer you deals, although in my experience no one site is cheaper for everything than any other. You need to shop around and check the prices from each retailer to see which is cheapest. At the moment I use 4 main retailers: Scan, eBuyer, CCL Online and Aria. They all seem to carry a different selection of products and with different prices, so check around. Postage and packing can also vary between them, so again consider that. Sometimes the product is slightly cheaper but the postage makes it more expensive. There are loads of other sites I use too, but those are the main ones.

I get all my parts from Newegg. You can also look at ZipZoomFly.

Since you're are looking for a good deal, i'd recommend to be on the lookout for the way products are advertised. In other words, don't be fooled, for example, by the words "free shipping." Some offer free shipping, but they actually include the price of the shipping into the price of the product itself. Also, concerning combo deals, it may get a bit trickier. Combo deals don't necessarily get shipped together, therefore you may be paying for shipping and handling for each product.

If the website offers a newsletter with promotional codes, you should consider signing up. Sometimes you can find the product you had your eye on in the newsletters.

you can get em via ebay the most popular online market or can try out the new markets but i dont think they would be as trust worthy as ebay is and also amazon just slipped out of my mindcan check it also its also fine!!!!!!!!!