xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Metal Gear Brett

30 Seconds To Mars

In my opinion, 30STM is the best band ever. That's a big statement, I know. But if you've never heard them, you should at least give them a listen.

http://www.thirtysecondstomars.com/ is the official website, and I believe it has some of their songs for stream available. So far they only have one album, but one is due out soon, within the next few months.

So, anyone heard of/like them?

I watched them on tv once. It was like three years ago, they were pretty good.P.S. love the name of your forums! my site is named Zro Energy :D

I saw them in concert with Incubus a few years ago. They're pretty cool.Very coincidential, just today I was doing some arbitrary research on them and I happened to come across this topic. Very cool! I didn't realize Jared Leto was in the band...that's some pretty nifty stuff. He's a great actor, and evidently a great musician, as well!

'Twas a great one :D Jared Leto's been in a very diverse array of movies...I mean, come on. Who goes from playing the greatest American distance runner of all time to a self-depricating crack addict?! GEEZ!

I've heard some Coheed and Cambria, and don't care much for them. I wanna say they sound emo, but it's not quite that. The guys voice just kind of annoys me....Can't wait for the new 30STM album. Shouldn't be much longer now. They're killing me with anticipation.